• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Buscema Conan and some Spidey
1 1

5 posts in this topic

okay.  try this again.

Savage Sword of Conan 100 pg 17 - John Buscema on pencils and Ernie Chan on inks.  Bronze Age art from 1984.  image size 15" X 10", featuring the Conan in every panel.

Page is white and in great condition.  "Ernie Chan" written in middle margin.  A really nice five-panel bronze-age Conan page from 1984 .

$875  SHIPPED USPS Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of Masonite. 

Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as there will be additional shipping fees and art will ship FedEx International.

Personal check, Cashier's check or MO are welcome and preferred.  Bank transfer okay if I know you.
PayPal is great, no friends & family to circumvent fees. 

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.
Thanks for looking! 

SSC100_pg17-amed.thumb.jpg.6b6907f3ae0644ec748fe953f6f625b4.jpg

SSC100_pg17-bmed.thumb.jpg.d871f3b8809753a7660714c637c0aecb.jpg

Conan the barbarian 126 pg 24 - John Buscema on pencils and Bob McLeod on inks.  Bronze Age art from 1981.  image size 15" X 10", featuring the Conan in every panel.
Nice battle page with Conan killing the Demon worm.

Page is white and in great condition.   A really nice four-panel bronze-age Conan page from 1981 with some sweet inks .

$925  SHIPPED USPS Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of Masonite. 

Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as there will be additional shipping fees and art will ship FedEx International.

Personal check, Cashier's check or MO are welcome and preferred.  Bank transfer okay if I know you.

PayPal is great, no friends & family to circumvent fees. 

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.

Thanks for looking! :smile:

conan126-p24-a.thumb.jpg.beb0733b60c9281b702828aaaa75b3a8.jpg

conan126_p24-c.thumb.jpg.a69c18ecac521268fbb5ff096deee053.jpg

Spider-Man 47 pg 13 - Tom Lyle on pencils and Scott Hanna on inks.  Art from 1994.  image size 15 ½" X 10 ½", featuring the Spidey in every panel.

Page is white and in great condition.  A really nice four-panel page with some large images of Spider-Man.

SOLD! SHIPPED USPS Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of Masonite. 

Personal check, Cashier's check or MO are welcome.  Bank transfer okay if I know you.  PayPal is great, no friends & family to circumvent fees. 

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or  :takeit:seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.

Thanks for looking! :smile:

sm47_p13-a2.thumb.jpg.fea11d15b69481c7bc4cb03313c33ba1.jpg

sm47_p13-b.thumb.jpg.fef48a08578ccb7f65b2bc4d399254dd.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben

What was the spidey sales price, if you don’t mind me asking? That’s a really nice, balanced page - congrats to the buyer.

And a big thank you to posting these on the boards for sale!

Edited by Dr. Balls