• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I asked this question via your email address but never got an answer.....Submission issue
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I submitted an order and it was checked in on Sept 2nd, its a Fast Track Economy order and still sitting.  I sent another Fast Track Economy order which was checked in on  Sep 9th.... The Sep 9th order has already been graded and shipping back to me.  Can you check and make sure there is nothing wrong with my Sept 2nd  order. Here is the number: 4120611

I am worried since I know you rack and stack them in order to be graded as they come in.

Chris Carlisle

• Administrator

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. We do try to complete orders in a first come, first served basis; however, there are times when a submission is held back for one of many reasons. This could be that additional research is needed on a certain book or second opinion is needed on the grade. We apologize for the delays.

We are showing that this submission has been graded and is currently being encapsulated. You should see this finalized shortly. Once completed you will receive an email letting you know the package has been shipped. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.