• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD CLOSED Amazing Spider-Man #121 - CGC 7.0 - Didn't Go To NYCC So Buy Gwen's Death
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Here's a beauty I picked up at my lone trip to NYCC 6-7 years ago. Thought it'd grade better but I should've had it cleaned & pressed. I've since picked up a better copy so for those of us stuck at home looking for Spidey MEGA-KEYS, here's your chance!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #121 (1973)
VF- - 7.0 - OW-W - Death of Gwen Stacy

Last four sales on Feebay were $455, 600, 575 and 570 so let's just average that out for a boardie friendly price of $550 OBO

Terms and Conditions:

Payment: Check or PayPal only. 

Shipping: $20 for USPS Flat Rate Box with insurance, signature and tracking to USA. Canadian friends I'd have to look into what international flat rate boxes run.   

Returns: No returns cuz this is a CGC graded book so you know what you're getting, jeez. Been buying/selling on the 'Bay since 1998 with 100% feedback and I'll gladly supply my credentials there if requested. 

Nobody on the Naughty List or from Cleveland need apply. 

:takeit: gets priority. DM with offers are welcome but little emoji man there trumps any negotiations. 

Edited by Cman429

Don’t usually bother with a :bump: but I really don’t want to put this on Feebay and see them take a big chunk of my sale. Someone has to be looking for this book. Send me a message, make me an offer, tell me a knock knock joke, don’t be shy!