• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Hulk 4 "Mongu!! Gladiator from Space!" - Best Looking CGC 4.5 out there

8 posts in this topic

Great looking copy featuring the 1st appearance of "Mongu, Gladiator from Space!!" - the Cold War at it's finest, as well as a re-telling of the Hulk's Origin.

$SOLD shipped in the US, Cream to Off-White pages. Subscription crease keeps this book from much higher grade as it has sharp edges and corners. cloud9.gif

hulk4.jpg

hulk4back.jpg

I agree that the 4.5 upper limit on a sub-creased book needs to be revaluated . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Treating the sub-crease the same as a full-length reader's crease, or a 3 or 4" crease is a bit absurd. As the severity of the sub-crease varies, and the balance of the book positives are generally ignored, I think sub-creased books need to be reviewed with closer scrutiny on a book-to-book basis. sumo.gif

Nice book! thumbsup2.gif

Just FYI: I've gotten back books with very light sub-like creases as high as 5.5.

I agree with your premise, though.

I agree that the 4.5 upper limit on a sub-creased book needs to be revaluated . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Treating the sub-crease the same as a full-length reader's crease, or a 3 or 4" crease is a bit absurd. As the severity of the sub-crease varies, and the balance of the book positives are generally ignored, I think sub-creased books need to be reviewed with closer scrutiny on a book-to-book basis. sumo.gif

Nice book! thumbsup2.gif