• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Marvel SA FF books, SA and early BA spideys, and more silver age books-
4 4

67 posts in this topic

On 10/8/2022 at 7:29 PM, DST said:

Great books at great prices :golfclap:

GLWTS!

thank you sir! 

i will take ten per cent off what is still available. listing more books next saturday. if i can throw a few up in between now and then i will. 

i have not changed prices on the listings, so if you want something, it will be ten per cent off what is posted in this thread. thanks for looking- 

Batman 3 Book Lot-

batman 204, detective 361 and batman 184. grades and notes are as follows- 204 is 5.5-6.0 with name written on cover. tec361 is also 5.5 with some rust on lower staple. batman 184 is 4.5 with a subscription crease. 

Overstreet value is over $100, 

My Price: $50

IMG_8729.jpg

IMG_8730.jpg

IMG_8731.jpg

IMG_8732.jpg

IMG_8733.jpg

IMG_8734.jpg

IMG_8735.jpg

IMG_8736.jpg

IMG_8737.jpg

i massively lowered prices on remaining books, and amended shipping charges. i can ship first class mail for books under $100 for about $5-7. 

thanks again for looking- will list some more books here and there, and saturday will list marvel spidey and ff books. 

Fantastic Four #21 -the Hate Monger! 

this early key FF book is about a 3.5. colors on the cover are pretty good for all the wear. the spine has some roll to it and the staples are getting a bit dark although there is no rust yet. inside of the front cover has some yellowing. still a nice low grade copy. 

Overstreet has $100 on this book,

My Price: SOLD

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8503.jpg

IMG_8501.jpg

Edited by alexgross.com

THOR 165, first appearance of HIM - a very popular book right now.

I call this book a 5.0 - 5.5. its got good colors and perfect centering. has creases and spine wear and inside there is some foxing. 

gpa says a 5.5 sold in sept for $435 and a 5.0 sold for $345. 

IMG_8482.jpg

IMG_8484.jpg

IMG_8485.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

Edited by alexgross.com

On 10/14/2022 at 9:33 PM, alexgross.com said:

Fantastic Four #21 -the Hate Monger! 

this early key FF book is about a 3.5. colors on the cover are pretty good for all the wear. the spine has some roll to it and the staples are getting a bit dark although there is no rust yet. inside of the front cover has some yellowing. still a nice low grade copy. 

Overstreet has $100 on this book,

My Price: $65

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8503.jpg

IMG_8501.jpg

Thanks. Ill take this one as well please.

one more for tonight- FF61, "where stalks the sandman!" silver surfer appears in this one too. 

i call this one a 5.5-6.0. perfect centering, light spine wear, overall nice copy. the cover colors look a tad yellowed to me. 

a 6.0 sold for $56 last month, 

My Price: $35 

IMG_8515.jpg

IMG_8516.jpg

IMG_8517.jpg

IMG_8518.jpg

IMG_8519.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE 12 

this one's in very nice condition, i make it an 8.0. very glossy and tight, great color. the main issue is top back right corner. perhaps a 7.5 because of it. 

last 8.0 sold in may for $349. 7.0 sold for $285 this past june. 

IMG_8539.jpg

IMG_8540.jpg

IMG_8541.jpg

Edited by alexgross.com