• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would win in a battle Spider-man or Wolverine?

Who would win in a battle?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle?

275 posts in this topic

I didnt know the outcome of this post had anything to do with the viewpoints of the writers of the books or reality??.......the question was asked of us through our eyes and what we percieve of the stories, not the writers, our opinions count here, if what you are saying is the case you should have posted that as the second reply to this and every other poll and put an abrupt end to all the speculation! flamed.gif

I like that, to hell with what the writers think and Kudos to what we think here on this thread.Every opionion in this thread must be interesting or why would we keep coming back. 893applaud-thumb.gif

My Son and I discuss this thread everyday and you know what it is is fun and as long as it is fun Ill keep coming back for more! rantpost.gif

Davidking623

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this comic (see attachment)

Spidey vs. Wolverine. This is the issue where Ned Leeds gets his throat cut.

Wolverine and Spidey get into this big fight at the end in a German graveyard. Wolverine is about to kill one of secret agent gal pals, Charlie, but Spidey stops him before he can. The governments of the world are coming after Charlie because she knows too much and she'd rather end her life this way, with someone she loves. Spidey doesn't realize any of this and calls Wolvie 'sick.' Wolvie tells Spidey he's way in over his head and the battle commences.

Toward the end, Wolvie starts to get the upper hand and I think, if I can remember, he even gets a cut on Spidey. Spidey starts to realize that if he is going to live through the night, he must do something drastic.

As the fight climaxes, Spidey is lying on the ground and Wolvie is on top of him. Spidey reaches up, says a silent prayer for forgivness, and wraps both hands around Wolvie's neck.

(Paraphrasing here) 'Uh, uh, kid,' says Wolvie. 'We both know that all you have to do use all of your strength and snap my neck. Bang. Fight over. But you're no killer. I am.' He places a fist beneath Spidey's chin. 'I can pop my claws without a second thought.'

At that point, the secret agents arrive in helicopters. Spidey is standing off to the side, when he senses someone approaching and thinks it's Wolvie. He turns and throws all he has left into one punch.

But it's Charlie. She knew how keyed up Spidey would be after the fight and chose to set him off. With her dead, the government agents pack up and leave. Spidey and Wolvie go there separate ways.

Great comic if you haven't read it.

175306-ss_w.jpg.5b0391ca70ad9e27a4b8388c568d1f37.jpg

i think at first spidey would be doing his usual jokes and wolvie would get the upper hand,but IF he cut spidey then it would be all over.when spiderman gets very pissed he would kick anybodys 893censored-thumb.gif and yes supermans too. wink.gif

i think at first spidey would be doing his usual jokes and wolvie would get the upper hand,but IF he cut spidey then it would be all over.when spiderman gets very pissed he would kick anybodys 893censored-thumb.gif and yes supermans too. wink.gif

We all know Spidey is the man But right now Wolverine is in the Popular crowd.I cant wait to see where this poll is next May.

Spidey Pissed now that would be Very scary rantpost.gif

Davidking623

Are you kids actually fighting in a thread about who would win a fictional comic book battle? lol2.gif

Sigh......and you people make fun of me and my political arguements. headshake.gif

Besides......Wolverine would kick Spideys arse......without even breaking a sweat or letting his cigar go out.

What does Wolverine do?

Hi fights.

Who's the best there is at what he does?

Wolverine, you fools. smirk.gif

Ha ha buddy...it took you that long to come up with that? Come on? confused.gif

BTW....return your books to Superworld yet?

I await your 10 minute response to this! laugh.gif

Man.....I got bored and decided to check this thread out.

Almost puked at the sight of how weak greggy's bagging has become.

Somebody shoot me.......shoot me now before it gets any worse. 27_laughing.gif

Are you kids actually fighting in a thread about who would win a fictional comic book battle? lol2.gif

Sigh......and you people make fun of me and my political arguements. headshake.gif

Besides......Wolverine would kick Spideys arse......without even breaking a sweat or letting his cigar go out.

What does Wolverine do?

Hi fights.

Who's the best there is at what he does?

Wolverine, you fools. smirk.gif

Yes - you got to watch out for those "Hi"s he gives you! It is devestating when he shouts "Hi, Spiderman!" I can FEEL the blood!

Yes - you got to watch out for those "Hi"s he gives you! It is devestating when he shouts "Hi, Spiderman!" I can FEEL the blood!

Shaddup. frown.gif

makepoint.gif What does Bugaboo mean?

Bugaboo means to BUG You!

That is Why I think he and Collector Joe are the funniest out there because all they want to do is Bug you Man.

893Funny-thumb.gif

Davidking623

WOW it's even!!!!

Somebody voted on that Wolverine guy and is now in the lead once again Come on Spidey!!!

Hay I voted Spidey I would want him to win, but that really is irrelevant as he would anyway 893blahblah.gif

Davidking623

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this comic (see attachment)

Spidey vs. Wolverine. This is the issue where Ned Leeds gets his throat cut.

Wolverine and Spidey get into this big fight at the end in a German graveyard. Wolverine is about to kill one of secret agent gal pals, Charlie, but Spidey stops him before he can. The governments of the world are coming after Charlie because she knows too much and she'd rather end her life this way, with someone she loves. Spidey doesn't realize any of this and calls Wolvie 'sick.' Wolvie tells Spidey he's way in over his head and the battle commences.

Toward the end, Wolvie starts to get the upper hand and I think, if I can remember, he even gets a cut on Spidey. Spidey starts to realize that if he is going to live through the night, he must do something drastic.

As the fight climaxes, Spidey is lying on the ground and Wolvie is on top of him. Spidey reaches up, says a silent prayer for forgivness, and wraps both hands around Wolvie's neck.

(Paraphrasing here) 'Uh, uh, kid,' says Wolvie. 'We both know that all you have to do use all of your strength and snap my neck. Bang. Fight over. But you're no killer. I am.' He places a fist beneath Spidey's chin. 'I can pop my claws without a second thought.'

At that point, the secret agents arrive in helicopters. Spidey is standing off to the side, when he senses someone approaching and thinks it's Wolvie. He turns and throws all he has left into one punch.

But it's Charlie. She knew how keyed up Spidey would be after the fight and chose to set him off. With her dead, the government agents pack up and leave. Spidey and Wolvie go there separate ways.

Great comic if you haven't read it.

So Spidey is a killer now!!!

Thats more than Batman

WHO WOULD YOU "PREFER" TO WIN?SPIDEYWOLVIEI DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE...

smirk.gif
If you are voting I dont care anymore why do you come in this thread are you so bored out of your little world that you dont even know what to do.Suggestions:(1) Go into Ebay and search all the Silver Age Auctions that way if you wasting time who knows maybe you find a bad search engine in the case of the Seller that didnt spread his words right and your one of the few to know about it and can get yourself a steal. 893blahblah.gif(2) Go to comiclink and Appreciate the Prices that you would be unwilling to spend on and discuss them in the Marketplace as to why this guy may be asking this much for a book.Geez probably because he doesnt care when and if he sells it or at what time and probaly would rather be buried with book instead of ever giving it away!(3) Put yourself in a comic book long box and see if you try with all your might if you can fit in it and if you do give yourself a pat on the back as being one of the few that would Care.(4) Take the time to read a comic book and really enjoy yourself for a change!Anyway Beyonder put the new poll in a poll, lifes little priveleges I guess, but still one of the most hottest threads out there.Davidking623