• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would win in a battle Spider-man or Wolverine?

Who would win in a battle?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle?

275 posts in this topic

Wolverine slices and dices but he but he doesnt have the spidey speed, spidey strength, spidey sense, spidey grip and spidey web.Wolverine has those pig stickers, his healing ability and wolverine smell sense.I think spidey speed and spidey strength alone would be to much for him to handle.Enough said

893blahblah.gif

Davidking623

Wolverine slices and dices but he but he doesnt have the spidey speed, spidey strength, spidey sense, spidey grip and spidey web.Wolverine has those pig stickers, his healing ability and wolverine smell sense.I think spidey speed and spidey strength alone would be to much for him to handle.Enough said

893blahblah.gif

Davidking623

dad stop tring to make them think spidy i better you know and i know after X2 wolverine would win he is so much stronger than spidy and is more willing to take a risk even if he didnt have healing powers he would still risk his life. Wolverine saved the world spidy saved uuuuuuh well his own life amd Maryjanes no big deal

This argument has gone on long enough. tongue.gif

Look at the FACTS, Spider-Man has beaten Wolverine in a comic book (Secret Wars), Wolverine has NOT EVER beaten Spidey.

Case closed. grin.gif

Can someone please post a scan of the page from Secret Wars #3 that shows Spidey "SWAT" wolverine away? I'm trying to locate my copy of that issue, but it may take awhile..................

I have a page copied on my computer I PM ed you and if you send me a email to

davidking623@cs.com Ill send you the page.Anyone else that may want it can send me a email to get a scan to post if you want. smile.gif

Davidking623

I dont know .........with wolverines healing power and adamantium skeleton can spiderman do enough damage fast enough to take him down, also his webshooters waste after awhile so if wolverine manages to get spidey to waste his shooters how will they make contact........spidey has to come in close......wolverine also has animal insticts not just a sense of smell.......so with that said he may not be as fast as spidey but he does have an abnormal ability to be quick.....hes not a mutant because of his claws but because of his animal attributes and speed the claws were added later......you ever seen a wolverine in action?? the animal??....its not a pretty sight!..........I put my money on wolverine!

Sorry Titan. Spidey wins every time. The web-shooters wouldn't run out that quickly; Spidey shoots some webbing into Wolvie's face and delivers the KO. As for Wolverine's animal instincts, I'll take Spidey-Sense anyday over that. Spidey is far stronger than Wolverine, and I would say their quickness is equal.

Also, can you change that avatar? That thing gives me the creeps! tongue.gif

Chris

thats got to be a pretty hard punch to knock woverine out especially with the adamantium .....also wolverines lust for blood and a berserker rage......I dont think hes as fast as spiderman but close and I dont think hes as strong but all it takes is a swipe of the claws and you got a 1 armed spider, Im just saying that pound for pound wolverine is way more deadly than spidey......its like this wolverine beat hulk because hes deadly not because hes stronger....he is way faster though than the hulk so he has the edge but how long could spidey jump around before he really has to get close to deliver a knockout punch?

thats got to be a pretty hard punch to knock woverine out especially with the adamantium

I don't know. The adamantium will certainly not crack like skullbone would, but you ave to remember there is a barin kind of floating around inside the skull and a hard spidey blow is gonna send that brain crashing into the even harder adamantium encasing! ::wish their were an "ouch" emoticon!::

thats got to be a pretty hard punch to knock woverine out especially with the adamantium

I don't know. The adamantium will certainly not crack like skullbone would, but you ave to remember there is a barin kind of floating around inside the skull and a hard spidey blow is gonna send that brain crashing into the even harder adamantium encasing! ::wish their were an "ouch" emoticon!::

rantpost.gif

rantpost.gifrantpost.gifrantpost.gifrantpost.gifrantpost.gifrantpost.gifrantpost.gifrantpost.gif

WOLVERINE OUT LIKE A LIGHT WITH NO SWITCH BUT OFF!

893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

Davidking623

I think you should read hulk #340 real quick......look at what hulk does to wolverine this is the damage only by hulk Im leaving out wolverines hits.

#1 grabs his head and slams it into the ground wolverine continues fighting like it didnt happen.

#2.....throws him through a tree wolverine gets up with even more rage

#3.....they go at it again and he gets hit with a knockout punch that sends him flying ......next frame??....hulk states "getting up again? good ! 2 frames later they are moving towards eachother

Spiderman is not as strong as the hulk.........how are you going to tell me that spiderman could knock out wolverine but the HULK cant??

You guys are in denial!

Because they are fictional characters, with no basis in reality, and their circumstances and abilities shift depending on who is writing the book and how much attention is paid to past events, that are also ficitonal with no basis in reality?