• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would win in a battle Spider-man or Wolverine?

Who would win in a battle?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle?

275 posts in this topic

Because they are fictional characters, with no basis in reality, and their circumstances and abilities shift depending on who is writing the book and how much attention is paid to past events, that are also ficitonal with no basis in reality?

The real question is why is this still being debated. The next hack writer that Marvel hires could change the whole order of power in the Marvel Universe! Maybe the Dazzler will be the next omnipotent power! 893offtopic1.gif

The next hack writer that Marvel hires could change the whole order of power in the Marvel Universe!

Greggy, I really hate to say this but you be one sharp Greggy! grin.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Was there ever a doubt? cloud9.gif

I didnt know the outcome of this post had anything to do with the viewpoints of the writers of the books or reality??.......the question was asked of us through our eyes and what we percieve of the stories, not the writers, our opinions count here, if what you are saying is the case you should have posted that as the second reply to this and every other poll and put an abrupt end to all the speculation! flamed.gif

I didnt know the outcome of this post had anything to do with the viewpoints of the writers of the books or reality??.......

I used my own perception and examined the implicaitons of a plain old organic brain encased in an essentially unbreakable adamantium skull and postulated that the brain might take even more damage within that casing being banged about than it would in a softer skull.

Then you brought up some Hulk story to prove we are in denial. And then you say you didn't know the outcome had anyting to do with the viewpoints of the writers.

Then you brought up some Hulk story to prove we are in denial. And then you say you didn't know the outcome had anyting to do with the viewpoints of the writers.

Sigh...Pov's right again!

well didnt somone else bring up the slap heard around the world in secret wars #3 I guess that was just the viewpoint of the writer so that doesnt count as anything either........

Because they are fictional characters, with no basis in reality, and their circumstances and abilities shift depending on who is writing the book and how much attention is paid to past events, that are also ficitonal with no basis in reality?

unfortunatly your first couple of posts in this thread dont adhere to your current thoughts ..........hmmm 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

unfortunatly your first couple of posts in this thread dont adhere to your current thoughts ..........hmmm

That is true. I entered into this with a fun spirit even though my last serious SA experience is almost 20 years old.

My last couple of posts were reactionary to your "You guys are in denial" - which is why, if you look, I prefaced my response with a Because...and punctuated it with question marks..."Because they are fictional characters, with no basis in reality, and their circumstances and abilities shift depending on who is writing the book and how much attention is paid to past events, that are also ficitonal with no basis in reality?"

It is sarcasm meant to express that your "in denial" post is doing exactly what you later accused me of...just end the thread with an example and then say "whoever doesn't accept this example is in denial." and then, apparantly, BANG - end of thread.

thanks for giving me tips on how to reply to a thread, Ill take them into consideration next time Im typing something out

And you said before I offered that advice:

unfortunatly your first couple of posts in this thread dont adhere to your current thoughts

You keep doing something first, elicting a response, then accusing me of the same thing. It makes no sense but you know what? Superman could wipe them both out.

greggy..... are you the parrot on pov's shoulder??

The person that sold me that restored spidey made up for it so Its all good

You keep doing something first, elicting a response, then accusing me of the same thing. It makes no sense but you know what? Superman could wipe them both out.

I dont know...... they always say adamantium cuts through the man of steel....oh, sorry I mean steel like butter, yea, thats it.... cuts through steel like butter 27_laughing.gif

greggy..... are you the parrot on pov's shoulder??

Nah....this is the only interesting thread going on because of the stupidity of the topic!

BTW...you gonna start another thread when you get your next restored book? Do you [!@#%^&^] and whine in public about everything? confused.gif

Just wondering? Sucka! 27_laughing.gif

Nah....this is the only interesting thread going on because of the stupidity of the topic!

BTW...you gonna start another thread when you get your next restored book? Do you [!@#%^&^] and whine in public about everything?

Just wondering? Sucka!

You my friend are a troll.........pitiful.......I didnt know pov let you speak on your own.....oh well you learn something new every day .....maybe tomorrow he'll teach you to roll over! 27_laughing.gif

Ha ha buddy...it took you that long to come up with that? Come on? confused.gif

BTW....return your books to Superworld yet?

I await your 10 minute response to this! laugh.gif