• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants discount tickets to The National?

29 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I'll be coordinating this effort from here on. It looks like it's about 15 people, I'll offer a $3 discount.

Send payment to bigapplecon@earthlink.net, Put in subject CGC forum and your board name. Print up a copy of the receipt and bring it to the show. Once you have paid please email me at brianschutzer@yahoo.com with a copy of the payment and all of your info (board name, real name, day attending, etc...)

Call me at 1-800-903-7246 if you have any questions.

Thanks for the effort. Just seems like too much trouble to save three bucks, so I'll just buy at the door tomorrow like the rest of humanity. Buy in advance I understand, and print out and bring with I understand, but email you a copy of the paid invoice, etc. screwy.gif I already jump through enough hoops.

Too much hassle, little reward.

Thanks for the effort. Just seems like too much trouble to save three bucks, so I'll just buy at the door tomorrow like the rest of humanity. Buy in advance I understand, and print out and bring with I understand, but email you a copy of the paid invoice, etc. screwy.gif I already jump through enough hoops.

I agree, this offer blows!!

I agree, this offer blows!!

sign-funnypost.gif