• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread closed and all books moved to eBay
4 4

50 posts in this topic

Thanks y'all! :banana: 

So, like I said it only took me 4 weeks to get to this thread :insane: Life has been somewhat hectic.

@Comics-n-ERB and myself sourced two very very nice collections that we have been feverously working to get ready for a show yesterday and for Baltimore at the end of the month.

Also had some construction on the comic-shed to add some much needed room. So now its time to try and pay for some construction costs. :shy: 

Rules:

No HOS, Probies, or other general degenerates who have run afoul of the forum :rulez: 

:takeit: in the thread trumps any negotiations via PM. 

Payment can be made by cash, check, paypal Paypal is prefered as shipping is integrated and makes my life easier. :acclaim: 

Shipping will be $16 for 1-3 slabs. More than 3 and we will figure out shipping. It will be fair to all. Not trying to make a few pennies on shipping :screwy: 

I am trying to set prices that are fair. However I will be more than willing to listen to offers. 

I will also consider trades. I am particularly looking for Planet Comics, All Winners, and would like to find a nice Timely or two. 

Edited by arexcrooke

On 10/10/2022 at 5:03 PM, arexcrooke said:

Amazing Spider-Man 25

CGC 5.5 White

$350

label notes pice missing form page 15. It is on the outside margin of the page.

105.jpg

105b.jpg

On 10/10/2022 at 5:10 PM, arexcrooke said:

Amazing Spider-Man 27

CGC 6.0 OWW

$310

Great Ditko Goblin cover

106.jpg

106b.jpg

:takeit: both per PM