• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD CLOSED Showcase 10, Lois Lane, 5.0 R,
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I have one book for sale tonight. I bought an upgrade   a few weeks ago, so I'm selling this one (not because I don't like the book, I do...she's nostalgic;) 

Shipping is $15.00 in the U.S.  I will ship Parcel Select boxed through Pirate Ship unless you are in my zone in which case I will most ship priority. They are supposed to be about the same except the parcel one takes a few more days. Insurance is included.

FIrst :takeit: here or in a PM thread wins. I determine who is first if there is no timestamp tie would go to the post on the thread.

Payment by Check, MO or Paypal. Payment must be within 3 days unless you make arrangements with me before posting a :takeit:.

Returns for any reason within 7 days of shipment, shipped and packed the same way I send it out but since this is a slabbed book, return shipping is at the cost of the buyer.

No probation or HOS people please. 

Edited by skypinkblu

Good looking book, Sharon! I opened this thread because I thought I needed a copy, but when I looked at my list I found I already own one. Silly me! Too bad, too, since that's a price I would probably bite on.

Good luck!