• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mass sightings of GA books being placed in Mag holders
3 3

24 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2022 at 4:57 AM, Courageous Cat said:

OK, I get it, they are covering their butts by not squeezing them into standard holders, but the average GA book looks ghastly in these mag holders. At the very least, design a super GA holder as I am certain I'm not the only one who disapproves of this carp!

Maybe the magazine size holders give a little breathing room to graders involved in the sealing process hungover from partying the night before. hm

On 10/15/2022 at 9:53 PM, Cat-Man_America said:

Maybe the magazine size holders give a little breathing room to graders involved in the sealing process hungover from partying the night before. hm

Could be. Or it's being done by a new employee with limited sealing experience. Sir, this book is going to be a little tight. Just put it in a magazine holder then. Ok, should I make sure it's at least centered so it looks nice? . No, just put it in. I prefer toward the upper right of the case. Gives it that this holder has been dropped on the floor a few times look. :jawdrop:

On 10/16/2022 at 12:00 AM, Professor K said:

Could be. Or it's being done by a new employee with limited sealing experience. Sir, this book is going to be a little tight. Just put it in a magazine holder then. Ok, should I make sure it's at least centered so it looks nice? . No, just put it in. I prefer toward the upper right of the case. Gives it that this holder has been dropped on the floor a few times look. :jawdrop:

I'm sure graders take great pride in their work; the CGC seal can even withstand the abuse of flippers...

photo-1565413294262-fa587c396965?ixlib=r