• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Fall Edition (#4) Round 2
9 9

143 posts in this topic

A bullseye,a one, two  2s, and a three.  Another 8.   I move we throw out the results of the last comic in each round ! They're just there to mess with us before the next round.  Of my total of 16, 9 points have come on those 2 mysteries.

On 11/5/2022 at 8:09 PM, CGC Mike said:

I am glad to hear that you are having a good time.  Also, even though I don't respond to all of the kind comments I get in the PM's, I would like to thank everyone for posting them.  Much appreciated.  :smile:  I enjoy hosting these contests.  

Again thanks Mike for running this and the other boardie's in the past its always fun to participate in these events.... even if we have a off day or several years sometimes lol.

Its great to brush up again and see how our grading skills have changed and if its time to brush up on those grading skills again...