• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s VISION QUEST starring Paul Bettany (TBD)

14 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2023 at 7:43 PM, Bosco685 said:

Interesting... I've been wanting Young Avengers in the MCU for a long time, but this trend of slowly introducing them one by one is kind of exhausting. Especially if they end up making YA a TV show, it's not that hard to introduce some of them during that show. But instead, everyone has to get their own side character feature.

On 9/26/2023 at 10:19 AM, goblinjareth said:

Interesting... I've been wanting Young Avengers in the MCU for a long time, but this trend of slowly introducing them one by one is kind of exhausting. Especially if they end up making YA a TV show, it's not that hard to introduce some of them during that show. But instead, everyone has to get their own side character feature.

The model worked for so many years Marvel Studios just assumed fans would go for this approach forever.

To me, it does serve a purpose to drive future release interest. But not at the expense of in-production value.

On 2/4/2024 at 7:25 AM, PopKulture said:

Knowing very little about what Disney is doing these days, but knowing that there has been a remake of another 80’s movie Roadhouse recently, I thought this thread referred to yet another 80’s remake: this time of the Matthew Modine-led, coming-of-age wrestling flick, Vision Quest.  :idea:

That movie is so good. When it went on sale last year on VUDU I didn't hesitate.

vision_quest.gif.71f263a733714ff9e905812a238ff137.gif