• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A fun old picture of Geppi with some of his key books...

73 posts in this topic

Its a raccoon on his head. Those books are props. No way he would handle those books that way. If he did then hes an icehole.

A raccoon that's been run over, yeah? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You may be on to something, there. Although, that would mean the head and teeth must be at the back, which would mean...that's raccoon arse on his forehead! 893whatthe.gif

The books are too small. They definitely look like mock-ups.

Either way.. the S.E.G. he is wearing is NOT fake.. da bastige..

Ze- <----------------------------(obviously jealous)

marv-albert.jpg

Marv survived the terrible publicity, and is currently broadcasting NJ Net games on the YES network. According to Wikipedia.

JDuran, He is also on TNT, courtside with ol Reggie himself, I keep waiting for Reg to ask him about the squirrel on his head.

Ze-

(And Red, that stack of books on the left looks normal to you? confused-smiley-013.gif oky dokey, you are the expert. hail.gif)

But that darn Scrooge picture having no shadow still bugs me though... sumo.gif

Zeester,

Well, it's a less than stellar scan of a 14 year old magazine, so I just can't say. If I had it in my hands I could probably tell you in a sec for sure one way or the other.

Red

Zeester,

Well, it's a less than stellar scan of a 14 year old magazine, so I just can't say. If I had it in my hands I could probably tell you in a sec for sure one way or the other.

Red

Yeah, for some reason I can't get my scanner to scan photos very well. But, I do think the stack of comics on the left is normal, although rather perilously positioned. The books he's holding may be Photoshopped. The top right corner of that 'Tec 27 looks like it's slipping under his shirt collar, and the far right edge of the Whiz looks funny, like the image was cut from somewhere else and pasted here. There's no way Geppi would have held these books up out of their mylars, even back in '91.