• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Savage Tales #1
3 3

8 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2022 at 10:08 PM, grendelbo said:

I love this book in all grades

+1. 3.5/4.0 from me too. This became the book I plunked down the largest $ on, surpassing FF52, which TBF I got a good deal on, and now they're probably close to the same FMV.

Man Thing Werewolf By Night GIF - Man Thing Werewolf By Night GIFs

On 11/5/2022 at 9:03 PM, scburdet said:

This became the book I plunked down the largest $ on, surpassing FF52, which TBF I got a good deal on, and now they're probably close to the same FMV.

I got lucky 15 years or so back. Got a FN with Romita's signature for around $30.

Spoiler

1599131622_SavageTales1.thumb.jpg.f36e6a6fcacd039b4583a768e3845a7d.jpg

On 11/5/2022 at 11:06 PM, grendelbo said:

for around $30

I spent a little more than $30 for a CGC 9.0. That's all I'll say. But it was the only significant Man-Thing books missing from my stash. So many copies that come up for sale look like spoon.

Thanks everyone. About what I figured. I bought it about 10 years ago for around $50 CDN. I bought it for the Conan cover, not really thinking about the first Man-Thing app. Now that I am starting to grade and preserve my older books its nice to have some other input before submitting!