• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike the Cancer Guy still alive and needs to pay bills
2 2

20 posts in this topic

Prices include shipping through USPS Priority Mail. No returns accepted. Try to limit this listing to CGC graded books

Payment via PayPal account, s8zaphod@aol.com

Also please feel free to make donations there as well in case you want to help but don't want to buy any books listed.

I will have pics up ASAP but can take awhile due to my notorious problems getting pics accepted on here.

1993 Creepy Fearbook CGC 9.8. $300

A stand alone issue that features Vampirella, Eerie, Creepy. Great cover, great book!

16682953447203030010940149903371.thumb.jpg.7137f4a344d9c7e3ec886b6b21cc944c.jpg

Captain America #25 Death of Captain America issues  CGC 9.8s All rare variant covers and 2nd print available as well

Only $150 per issue for each 9 8.

IMG_20221111_111013561_HDR.thumb.jpg.4ad1d967bdf2cdd15be1b47a4dffb83e.jpg

IMG_20221111_111053924_HDR.thumb.jpg.71e525ef913f58ab6bb79d9024b50ca8.jpg

please feel free to send donations to my PayPal at s8zaphod@aol.com

IMG_20221111_111131231_HDR.thumb.jpg.6bcb889cc056ed5fab56a8cb9c029a81.jpg

IMG_20221111_110924921.jpg

Edited by s8zaphod
All pics finally uploaded!

In this season of giving, I would ask for any and all donations to help me through this pain filled time. Odds are that I won't live to see next summer, so I am more asking for monetary donations to help my family not have to pay so much to doctor's and hospitals so much after I am gone. 

Also, would love to sell any of the graded comics I have  to be able to help in that regard also.

PayPal account is s8zaphod@aol.com

Thank you for your time and your generosity!

God Bless!

I AM SHOCKED! I am dying and instead of offers of financial help, I get a couple of "I told you so's". WOW! A demonstration of having no morals.

For those of you who have bought from me in the past, I cannot thank you enough! My words are inadequate to my amount of emotion I wish I could convey. 

I would ask again for anyone to buy something listed, or if not interested, please consider simply donating some money to help me and my family with medical bills and funeral expenses.

You can donate directly to my PayPal account at s8zaphod@aol.com.

Thank You!

God bless!

:shiftyeyes:

idk, to me, this seller has gone about all these sale threads (and there's been many) in the worst way possible.   and continues to ignore many ideas on how to get the funds he is looking for.

with that said. I pray for you through this trying and troubling time. 

Sorry, I was overly emotional with my last post. My apologies for insulting anyone. I was just taken back by the perceived tone of the first couple of replies and lashed out. Again very sorry. 

When it comes to Creatures of the Id, I already sold my graded copies, the "reader" copy of it is all I have left of it. I am not trying to keep anything. At this point, that would be a useless exercise. I am not keeping any good copies of anything, just trying to sell whatever I have, and for some books that means selling my reader copy, which means it is my last of that book. Sorry if it came off another ways.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes! Sorry for not always being worthy of them. 

I have having dexterity problems with my hands. Difficult to post anything. Basically if interested in any current listed book or past listed book, see if I still have it and make me an offer if you want, I will get back to you.

Please treasure the time you have. God bless!

On 12/17/2022 at 1:56 PM, s8zaphod said:

Sorry, I was overly emotional with my last post. My apologies for insulting anyone. I was just taken back by the perceived tone of the first couple of replies and lashed out. Again very sorry. 

When it comes to Creatures of the Id, I already sold my graded copies, the "reader" copy of it is all I have left of it. I am not trying to keep anything. At this point, that would be a useless exercise. I am not keeping any good copies of anything, just trying to sell whatever I have, and for some books that means selling my reader copy, which means it is my last of that book. Sorry if it came off another ways.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes! Sorry for not always being worthy of them. 

I have having dexterity problems with my hands. Difficult to post anything. Basically if interested in any current listed book or past listed book, see if I still have it and make me an offer if you want, I will get back to you.

Please treasure the time you have. God bless!

I am sorry I missed this post. I've been dealing with my Dad again who had a couple of minor strokes lately after the first one earlier this year. Life is crazy as we all know here!

Send me a DM with what you are selling and I will see if I can help out my friend.

God bless and be well.