• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHRUKENHEAD IS A LIAR!

36 posts in this topic

First things first, let's change the title of this thread. grin.gif

Second, you know how after a while on these boards you can tell if a new poster is a troublemaker or not? mystryinspc was clearly one from the get go, and now he's definitely proved it. What kind of scumbag sells raw books with no return policy, or would subject himself to this over a cr-appy $50?!

[embarrassing lack of self control] I didn't subject mysefl to ANYTHING Shruken ATTACKED ME IN PUBLIC?

I WENT AFTER HIM THe scumbag is you scumbag

Whatever. If you had just refunded his piddling $50 in the first place, none of this would have ever happened.

Look, if you're too poor to refund the $50, because you already blew the money on a few cases of Colt 45, just say so!

I did not discuss it with him because I both found his dealings distastfull (i forgot to pay for the auction in the first couple of days and instead of sending me a reminder he filed a complaint)

Why do people get peeved when you do this? It's part of the eBay system, and if you do not do it in a timely manner, it can prolong a NPB situation for much longer than necessary. The reminder message from eBay is not a complaint. It is a reminder that starts a 7-day timer for further action.

Clearly I've had others take it the way it was taken here, though. I don't get it.

I agree. I have opened disputes in the past to make the whole thing quicker, and I have gotten a peevish response every time. I guess I will avoid it in the future.

Second, you know how after a while on these boards you can tell if a new poster is a troublemaker or not? mystryinspc was clearly one from the get go, and now he's definitely proved it. What kind of scumbag sells raw books with no return policy, or would subject himself to this over a cr-appy $50?!

[embarrassing lack of self control] I didn't subject mysefl to ANYTHING Shruken ATTACKED ME IN PUBLIC?

Whatever. If you had just refunded his piddling $50 in the first place, none of this would have ever happened.

Look, if you're too poor to refund the $50, because you already blew the money on a few cases of Colt 45, just say so!

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Some history there? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I did not discuss it with him because I both found his dealings distastfull (i forgot to pay for the auction in the first couple of days and instead of sending me a reminder he filed a complaint)

Why do people get peeved when you do this? It's part of the eBay system, and if you do not do it in a timely manner, it can prolong a NPB situation for much longer than necessary. The reminder message from eBay is not a complaint. It is a reminder that starts a 7-day timer for further action.

Clearly I've had others take it the way it was taken here, though. I don't get it.

I agree. I have opened disputes in the past to make the whole thing quicker, and I have gotten a peevish response every time. I guess I will avoid it in the future.

I actually don't mind the reminder at all. It usually makes me pay quicker. thumbsup2.gif

Mstry or whatever you are. As soon as I saw the title of the thread I looked at who posted it and when I saw your name I new it was probably a baseless accusation. Ever since you go here you have been nothing short of insulting and disrepsectful to numerous boards members, go away.
I couldn't have said it better myself Silver Surfer thumbsup2.gif

There is something called a payment REMINDER system sometimes peopel FORGET to pay.

NPB after a WEEK? excuse me use the reminder first it was not a MONTH.

There is something called a payment REMINDER system sometimes peopel FORGET to pay.

NPB after a WEEK? excuse me use the reminder first it was not a MONTH.

Last time I looked into this, it was 7 days from the reminder that you could file a NPB, as opposed from 7 days from auction end. You were prevented from filing a NPB until the reminder was sent and some amount of time had passed. Maybe they changed it? Anyway, I don't even see the big deal with filing the NPB. It starts another 7 day timer or something and there's no black mark if the transaction works out.

I just want to keep things moving.