• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Raw Silver & Bronze on eBay!!! VF+s and Better!!!

17 posts in this topic

For many, many months now I've been reluctant to list raw high grade books on eBay, for fear that they'd net a fraction of Guide, due to the sensible approach of bidders when confronted by an eBay 'VF+'. As we know, most of those 'send to CGC' VF+s are in fact FN-s, and the sensible people bid accordingly.

However, I feel I've now reached the point where regular buyers know full well that they will be getting VF+s when I say they will. I'm therefore taking the plunge and have listed a whole load of books that are VF+ or better. There aren't any real 'rip my arm off for them' bargains, but every one of them is priced at a good chunk below Guide, so take a look here...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgwentleafQQhtZ-1

...and see what you think.

If this goes well, I might just make it a weekly thing to list high grade raw. Hey, the good DrB did alright out of it, so wish me luck! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Nick

popcorn.gif

Bit low on the 'sweet DCs', unfortunately, gregster! sorry.gif

I'll be getting some up in the next few weeks.

BTW, where the [embarrassing lack of self control] are your grading ratings? frustrated.gif

When's the deadline? I like to procrastinate and spending several hours before the deadline to write them up. makepoint.gif

popcorn.gif

BTW, where the [embarrassing lack of self control] are your grading ratings? frustrated.gif

When's the deadline? I like to procrastinate and spending several hours before the deadline to write them up. makepoint.gif

For all other boarders, by the end of the month.

But for you...tomorrow morning, on my desk, Mr Loey!

popcorn.gif

For all other boarders, by the end of the month.

But for you...tomorrow morning, on my desk, Mr Loey!

sorry.gif

Two days left folks...and they're dying.... frown.gif

boo hoo............

yay.gif books going cheap!!!!!!

why holding such a grudge Roy?!

Humour Pedro, humour....the kick you in the nuts and then run kind...Nick is a fantastic grader and every one knows it, that's why i was knocking him. I'll probably come in end of the pack.

It would be pretty funny if he came in first though, no?