• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
5 5

133 posts in this topic

On 3/30/2023 at 4:48 PM, crassus said:
On 3/30/2023 at 4:22 PM, speedcake said:

Marvel Comics Index #1  NM  $35

Reveal hidden contents

MarvelComicsIndex1b.jpg

Expand  

:takeit:

Really nice copies of these 'Olshevsky' indexes.  Got a whole set but my first few are used, congrats on this pair.

Nice stuff, speedcake, !, though I'm beginning to think I'm never gonna just come across a Rampaging Hulk 27 (last iss), but might need to actually go looking for it.

Ok thats it for now.  I'll try to be back tomorrow afternoon with a few more.  A handful of Tales of the Zombie, then a nice pile of Eerie pubs, and a nice pile of affordable Warren Eerie issues. might take me until Saturday evening to get it all posted. 

Thanks for looking and for the takes so far. Feel free to bundle and shoot me offers. :foryou:

Edited by speedcake

On 3/30/2023 at 7:05 PM, grebal said:

Really nice copies of these 'Olshevsky' indexes.  Got a whole set but my first few are used, congrats on this pair.

Nice stuff, speedcake, !, though I'm beginning to think I'm never gonna just come across a Rampaging Hulk 27 (last iss), but might need to actually go looking for it.

thanks! these two are super clean, glad someone is getting them.

On 3/31/2023 at 11:39 AM, Kramerica said:

Oh Man, that sucks Charlie. I hope you feel better. I remember you getting food poisoning before too. :frown: Feel better My Dude :foryou:

It was in November! But thanks, I still appreciate it hehe.  It was truly awful and took me almost two weeks to feel normal again.