• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miracleman #15 Possible Printing Error
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I got a copy of Miracleman issue 15 today and it appears to have a few pages where the black ink didn’t print. I’m not familiar with this type of printing error and the affect it has on the book. Would this get a green label? Is it a benefit like a double cover?  Any insight would be great. 

5EAB3970-1269-42A3-A147-5C4B86F50EC8.jpeg

21E403E1-B4A0-43FD-BB34-A73445114528.jpeg

On 12/8/2022 at 5:09 PM, AceHazard said:

I got a copy of Miracleman issue 15 today and it appears to have a few pages where the black ink didn’t print. I’m not familiar with this type of printing error and the affect it has on the book. Would this get a green label? Is it a benefit like a double cover?  Any insight would be great. 

5EAB3970-1269-42A3-A147-5C4B86F50EC8.jpeg

21E403E1-B4A0-43FD-BB34-A73445114528.jpeg

It could be of interest once awareness increases.

At the risk of being overly vague...

There's a chance you could find somebody willing to pay a premium for the book, but it would probably take some looking.

You could definitely find people unwilling to pay a premium, and possibly only willing to take it at a discount.

It's very much a "find the right buyer" situation.

That's certainly the best issue in the run to have with something, anything, different about it, whatever it might mean for the value. 

While my two copies of #15 are locked in my collection, I would imagine there's someone out there who would trade you a high grade regular copy of #15 for it, if you wanted to go that route.

No matter what, cool find, congrats!