• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman #10
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Detached cover gets about a 3.0 & the rest of the damage is consistent with that grade. Maybe the discoloration knocks it down another grade, but I've seen much worse looking 2.5s. Looks quite great for an 80-year-old.

On 12/9/2022 at 10:45 PM, FrontStands said:

centerfold

My bad. I don't think that changes things much in my grade assessment, but the GA books are kind of a mystery to me. For example, you got some rust transfer from the staples (I think) and that would get hammered with something newer, but it might not result in as big a deduction for a book from this era. There are definitely folks that check in here who are more experienced with GA books.

I'm going to say about a 5.0/5.5.

I know the cover is miswrappped but the right edge of the front cover looks sus for trimming. 

Thanks for sharing.

On 12/9/2022 at 10:38 PM, grendelbo said:

I know the cover is miswrappped but the right edge of the front cover looks sus for trimming. 

The book was previously graded by CGC, it was a blue universal grade so nothing should be trimmed. 
It also came out of a collection of other GA books all unrestored, so I doubt this one would be.

CGC did miss the detached centerfold though.

Edited by FrontStands