• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazines For Sale! Humor, Skywalds & More!! Recap Pg1, Pg15 & Pg21 CLOSED
6 6

414 posts in this topic

That's it for now, I might break up the Eclipse run this weekend if anyone is interested in single issues.

I'll be back later next week with a few more misc and then getting into Marvel/Curtis mags.

Let me know if there are any questions and thanks for the takes and for looking!

On 12/16/2022 at 8:42 PM, N e r V said:

I bought that one originally off the new stands. One of the artists in there Carl Taylor I had correspondence with as a kid. He did the Creature fanzine. So nostalgia with some of this stuff… 

So I think that one has a story by Don Glut.  My first comics as a kid in the 70s was a Whitman 3-pack with Lone Ranger, Little Monsters & (I think) Super Goof.  Fast forward top the 2000s, I saw the Lone Ranger issue here on the boards, recognized it, bought it and got it signed by Mr Glut( I just found out it's not in my Collection on MySlabbedComics or I'd post a pic, I'll take care of that ASAP.)  So I totally get the nostalgia part!

On 12/26/2022 at 1:59 PM, GACollectibles said:

Was out unexpectedly last week, working on next pile of mags to start posting later this week!

You just hit the Juggs run and have been taking too many "breaks".  Fess up. :sumo: 

On 12/27/2022 at 12:06 AM, lizards2 said:

You just hit the Juggs run and have been taking too many "breaks".  Fess up. :sumo: 

No no no it was Big 'Uns!

image.jpeg.7d8e39fa50073cbc2bb90264c556aaab.jpeg

Amazing World of DC Comics #6 VF+ $20 spots/discolored staples o/w really nice copy SOLD!!

sh460.jpg.8bdd4a4db3eb6d4e975388d64af83048.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

sh460bc.jpg.7d5fa636a757933ac5e6c939ff135e44.jpg

Edited by GACollectibles