• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2022 Ends Tonight 12/18 at 7 Central
15 15

743 posts in this topic

giphy.gif&key=1cb7abac2351c48f90d1d1bea7

Bonus Box #2 Coming up within the next 30 minutes. This is brand new and unread.

Batwoman Vol 3 - Worlds Finest H.C.

160 pages in full pulse pounding color :whatthe:

U.S. residents only!!

The " first " person who posts the :takeit: " AFTER" I post the flashing Bat Signal wins the book. That does not include the one flashing below. It's an example of what to look for. This was explained in the rules also.

imageproxy.gif.5cbdf9df318f9941bd8c7f832

Wait for the flashing Batcave Signal you dorks. :screwy:

contest book batwoman 001 (2).jpg

On 12/16/2022 at 10:24 PM, Readcomix said:

Were there any rules posted for this thread?

@lizards2  @Readcomix

Read the red posted below

but here is the translation.

Look at the picture of the coins. Figure out how much you think they add up to. Submit your answer.

There are 4 big prizes which will be won by the people with the  4 closest guesses.  Don't worry about looking at the pictures of the prizes, they are all nice.

In addition, there are more prizes which can be won by posting various signs. Don't worry about those at all...Ignore them.

You are not going to be first for those because you don't have the patience to watch for the signs (otherwise the text wouldn't have upset you;) 

Good luck and Happy Holidays 

and Hugs.

I have a huge container that I save coins in all year. At the end of the year I cash it in. You know the program. Try and guess the amount of coins on display for the FOUR MAIN PRIZES only.

The rest of the prizes are spread out randomly over the contest, and are won by posting :takeit: to the various signals that pop up anytime 24/7, so pay attention and start drinking, and take a minute and read. 

And you must post the hand held sign :takeit:, not type out " take it ". Fair is fair here. Thanks."

On 12/17/2022 at 12:44 PM, skypinkblu said:

@lizards2  @Readcomix

Read the red posted below

but here is the translation.

Look at the picture of the coins. Figure out how much you think they add up to. Submit your answer.

There are 4 big prizes which will be won by the people with the  4 closest guesses.  Don't worry about looking at the pictures of the prizes, they are all nice.

In addition, there are more prizes which can be won by posting various signs. Don't worry about those at all...Ignore them.

You are not going to be first for those because you don't have the patience to watch for the signs (otherwise the text wouldn't have upset you;) 

Good luck and Happy Holidays 

and Hugs.

I have a huge container that I save coins in all year. At the end of the year I cash it in. You know the program. Try and guess the amount of coins on display for the FOUR MAIN PRIZES only.

The rest of the prizes are spread out randomly over the contest, and are won by posting :takeit: to the various signals that pop up anytime 24/7, so pay attention and start drinking, and take a minute and read. 

And you must post the hand held sign :takeit:, not type out " take it ". Fair is fair here. Thanks."

Yeah but - how does the game work? 

1203542369_ConfusedRonWeasley.gif.6240e93ef138beb9e38a8dd18ac5a2bc.gif