• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2022 Ends Tonight 12/18 at 7 Central
15 15

743 posts in this topic

On 12/17/2022 at 2:32 PM, topcat54 said:

$ 1278.85 :banana:

Where do I donate a prize ?

send me a p.m with the info and a picture. I try and squeeze them in during the contest. The donor then ships directly to the winner. Thanks.

Edited by DR.X

On 12/17/2022 at 2:33 PM, topcat54 said:

What was the ride for with that many bikes?

LOL. that's nothing. there's a thousand in front of me, and more than that behind me. Wicker Park Veterans ride every September. It's a huge run, and all the roads are shut down until the bikes move through. I have a video of it in my motorcycle thread.

On 12/17/2022 at 2:39 PM, topcat54 said:

Nice I love the sound of THUNDER

I don't know if you're on FB, so this is the second generation video, shot from a friend of mines tow truck going the opposite direction the day of the ride. She didn't get the front of the pack though. She said at least a hundred bikes went by then she realized what it was. There are at least a solid 4 miles of bikes. We take our Veterans, flag, and country, seriously in these parts.

Edited by DR.X

On 12/17/2022 at 3:48 PM, DR.X said:

I don't know if you're on FB, so this is the second generation video, shot from a friend of mines tow truck going the opposite direction the day of the ride. She didn't get the front of the pack though. She said at least a hundred bikes went by then she realized what it was. There are at least solid miles of bikes. We take our Veterans, flag, and country, seriously in these parts.

Makes we wish I so still par take in a ride