• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2022 Ends Tonight 12/18 at 7 Central
15 15

743 posts in this topic

On 12/16/2022 at 6:07 PM, DR.X said:

5. Anyone can win the four main prizes, or a raffle prize if one shows up, or a cash prize if out of the U.S.A.

So if this is the raffle prize and anyone can win the change and this, and or any donated gifts. Trying to remember is hard, apologies to the host.

I'd like to change my answer to 

"Time invisibily affects Tom cruise 

On 12/17/2022 at 3:07 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

So if this is the raffle prize and anyone can win the change and this, and or any donated gifts. Trying to remember is hard, apologies to the host.

You can theoretically win three prizes but its a long shot. You are allowed one prize linked to the signals. You can also win one of the main prizes linked to the coins if you guess right on the change.. And if you really get luck you could hit the raffle prize that comes up later.

Edited by DR.X

On 12/17/2022 at 4:07 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Throw All Your Bullets in the Fire & Run

Okay folks, I have errands to run. Three more prizes coming up this evening, and I will reveal the raffle prize, so don't start pulling you're pants down yet.

Where the he ll are all these newbs that joined this year? Get right or get left behind.

sollitt tap burn out 2.png