• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Journey Into Mystery 112
2 2

7 posts in this topic

This came from a mid-grade run of self-titled Thor (126-2XX) I got 20ish years ago. I got ~20 lower grade JIMs thrown in. This is one of them. Obviously, a piece missing puts the grade in a very specific range, but always useful to have unbiased opinions on the actual grade. If the piece wasn't missing, this would be a pretty nice copy. 

JIM112.jpg

JIM112-a.jpg

JIM112-b.jpg

JIM112-c.jpg

JIM112-d.jpg

JIM112-e.jpg

JIM112-f.jpg

On 12/18/2022 at 4:05 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

Gorgeous colours!

I remember pulling this out a few months ago and thinking "this looks much nicer than I remember, I should definitely get this graded", then my eyes moved to that corner.... :tonofbricks: 

I know what you mean, but that gives you the perfect reason to keep this raw and accessible. Comic collecting is chock full of the what ifs and almosts. They can infuriate but also drive the inner perfectionist in us all. Looking at this book again I'm now thinking 4.5

Edited by LowGradeBronze