• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Hulk 340 (newsstand)
2 2

7 posts in this topic

I put this comic in the bin of books I need to do something with. I specifically remember where/when I got this comic b/c it was part of a package including Hulk 180 & 181 that were all advertised as NM in the early years of ebay. The 180 is at CGC now, the 181 came back at 6.5. Luckily, at the time I filed a claim & the prices weren't even close to  crazy back then, so not a huge $$$ investment (I've officially held them long enough to make back my money many times over). I already have a direct edition of this book at the TM signing. I got this one out & realized it's a newsstand, which I suppose merits some consideration in future plans. The defects are pretty obvious. The wrap is well off center & there are some spine stress. That said, it's presentable & I think we look better pressed, I just not sure it's worth it.

Hulk-340NS.jpg

Hulk-340NSrev.jpg

PXL_20221221_204240797.jpg

Thanks all 👍 7.0/7.5 (or pressed higher) is more than I expected. At current market value, this (graded) plus the buyer protection claim from the original purchase, would more than cover the cost I paid for all 3 books & getting this book graded :jawdrop:  IDK if that makes up for all the other books I probably overpaid for, but those are less fun stories to share