• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Black Lightning
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Other than very minor corner/edge wear all I see is the color rub/tear on the bottom edge.

Without the lower edge defects this book appears to be in the NM-9.2 to NM 9.4 range, with the lower edge defects...???

I have no idea how much of a hit the book would take from CGC, VF/NM 9.0, VF 8.0???

On 1/4/2023 at 1:32 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

Make Money/Get Prizes ads

I never did seed selling, but Christmas card companies in the same vein were the only way I had to make $$$ as a kid until I was old enough to do manual labor. Without that, I wouldn't have had as many comics & video games. No idea what kids do these days outside of school/sport/scout fundraising stuff. Especially given the cover prices of current comics.

On 1/4/2023 at 1:50 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

want to buy

my nephew is the only one old enough, I think he'd do work for Pokémon $$$, but he also seems to get plenty from aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. I just supply the nephews with a steady diet of TPBs, which they seem to still be enjoying (even if our tastes are sometimes different)