• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Score Under GPA with 10% OFF *EVERYTHING* LAST DAY Slabbed AND raw Pre-code Horror Crime Sci-fi Romance AND Eerie 23/87 BLOW OUT!
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Astonishing #29 4.0 $175

Glare is on the photos, book is fine in that area. Classic decapitated head cover by Everett. Complete and well attached. OW/W Pages. No split/tear to account for, but more general wear, including a horizontal crease on front from left edge almost all the way across. Please see scans, VERY nice presenter for the VG grade.

01.jpg

03.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

Fight Against Crime #19 in VG 4.0 $300

Nice presenting copy, with just some discoloration/fading at the top front and back cover and in the 'CRIME' header.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Eerie 23 (VG) and 87 (VG/FN), FRAZETTA!!! See grading notes below BOTH for $100

Eerie 23 in VG. Rubbing on cover as seen in the photos, but still flat and presents well. Centerfold popped from top staple, but bottom staple firmly - I have additional photos if needed.
Eerie 87 in VG/FN condition. Color breaking folds on front and color rub on back near bottom, spine ticks - lays flat, smooth and glossy despite the detractions. All defects can be seen in photos. Book is complete and firmly attached to staples.

IMG_1941.JPG

IMG_1946.JPG

IMG_1949.JPG

IMG_1951.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 1/5/2023 at 3:46 PM, Point Five said:

No offense, but five hours of silence -- this thread actually has a lot in common with my prom night.

I know, right? I’ve seen more action at a chaperoned Christian school dance. 

Alright, let's close it up - thanks for lookin' and buyin'!

Edited by Dr. Balls