• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

METROPOLIS

47 posts in this topic

The Metropolis poster is nice. This is much nicer.

the ultimate poster

There are 4 known copies of the Metropolis poster. There is 1 known copy of this poster.

Gee Steve, I wonder who owns that poster? smirk.gif27_laughing.gif

HEY HEY HEY

WHEN STEVEN FISCHLER AT METROPOLIS COMICS PROMOTES HIS FRANKENSTEIN POSTER...NOBODY RAISES A FUSS.

BUT WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE OA THAT I OWN, EVERYBODY GETS INTO A HIZZY AND CALLS ME A PUMPER NICKEL

NOW, I'M NOT ONE TO COMPLAIN, BUT I SENSE A DOUBLE STANDARD DEVELOPING HERE

I'M NOT THE ONE THAT WENT ON HISTORY'S MYSTERIES

Maybe because there's very clear proof that Steve owns it, dumb arse! makepoint.gif If you would just show some of the art you claim to own, that would at least take out one of the criticisms that keeps being leveled at you.

And ever notice how Steve doesn't come on here constantly spamming us to collect movie posters OR original art? makepoint.gif

So your argument is that I would be more tolerable if I show I own my art???

Either 1) I don't own any good OA in which case I'm not pumping art as I do not own any OA rather I am CELEBRATING the OA in which case why are you getting so worked up ??? or 2) I do own the art in which case that undercuts your point that if I own the art I would be more tolerable, so why would you get so worked up?

You do see your logic reflects a faulty value system

Calm down lass. Tis all in good fun.

KK aka Phiosopher extraordinaire

So your argument is that I would be more tolerable if I show I own my art???

No, you would only be more tolerable if you stopped spamming the Boards with your 1,600+ (soon to be many thousands at the rate you're going) OA pump & dump posts that all say exactly the same thing. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Seriously, give it a rest already. At first your OA pimping was welcomed as something new & different on the Boards, but by now, most of us would just as soon dump you in a tank of starving piranhas if given half the chance. You are redefining the term "broken record" and you have undoubtedly turned off many people to the hobby with your constant pimping/pumping of OA and denigration of comic collecting.

he who cries the loudest shows the most pain he who keeps it all inside dies in vain

kk

He does have somewhat of a point KK. Kinda makes you come off as a poser. I am sure you have a genuine love for OA but with this kinda crowd its put up or shut up.

Edit: Almost Forgot. WON'T TAKE KK TO, OA PIMPIN TOWN!!!!!

Think Rick James biotch!!!!!