• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Penny ($1), Nickel ($5), and Dime ($10) bin. Help me clear out some space in 2023!
2 2

787 posts in this topic

Happy New Year everyone! I need to clean out some space and I am hoping to sell some books here before inevitably moving everything to Ebay. This thread will be updated over time as I only have certain days available throughout the week to dedicate to comics. Every comic in this thread will either be $1, $5, or $10 ($5 and $10 books will be listed as such). Most books will just have a front cover photo for the sake of time (if there is a photo and no price, that means it is $1). If you would like a back cover photo before purchasing, please let me know. Please also note that most comics are low to mid-grade (between GD and VF). If any book is high grade (VF/NM or better), it will be listed as such.

Other rules:

1) :takeit: in the thread or PM by timestamp takes the book.

2) Payment via Paypal or Venmo goods and services. Will also consider checks or money orders, but will not ship until payment clears. Payment can be made after this thread closes if you plan on purchasing more books to save on shipping. If you would like to check out sooner though, just let me know.

3) Minimum purchase price is $10 before shipping. Shipping is $5 for 1-3 books, $8 for 4-6 books, and $15 for 7-20 books (within the continental U.S.). If you are an international board member or are purchasing more than 20 comics, shipping will be based on an exact shipping quote.

4) No probation list or HOS members allowed.

5) No returns on CGC graded books. Raw books must be returned in their same condition and you must let me know within 7 days of the book being delivered that you will be sending the book back if you are unhappy with your purchase. Buyer covers return shipping unless I missed something.

Edited by jjfversion1