• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starfield Is Coming

14 posts in this topic

On 1/18/2023 at 6:15 PM, szav said:

Looks amazing… and it better be if Bethesda wants me to ever forgive them for still not giving us a follow up to Skyrim.

I completely agree.  They say they're going to go full steam on the next Elder Scrolls after this release but 11 years is a very long time between games.

On 3/21/2023 at 3:31 PM, Mystafo said:

I'll give it a whirl, although I've been plenty satisfied with my extensively modded Skyrim SE build...I can do almost anything there and have it looking amazing (has saved me tons on new games, lol)!  Hopefully Starfield gets a similarly passionate modding scene :wishluck:

Shame I only have a console.

Always fancied having a go on the Skyblivion mod.

Look, people.  I don't want to get sucked into whiling away countless hours on this game yet.  For some weird reason, I'm sucked into Assassin's Creed Black Flag, a 10 year old game.   So I need you nerds to give me your impressions.  

On 9/12/2023 at 9:43 PM, Transplant said:

Look, people.  I don't want to get sucked into whiling away countless hours on this game yet.  For some weird reason, I'm sucked into Assassin's Creed Black Flag, a 10 year old game.   So I need you nerds to give me your impressions.  

Never played an Assassin’s Creed game, but by reputation it’s supposed to be one of the best, before the developers starting bloating the games and blanketing the map with repetitive fetch quests.

On 9/14/2023 at 4:43 AM, Ken Aldred said:

Never played an Assassin’s Creed game, but by reputation it’s supposed to be one of the best, before the developers starting bloating the games and blanketing the map with repetitive fetch quests.

I've enjoyed the ones I've played.  AC Valhalla was really good.  There are elements of lots of fetch quests, but I'm not an OCD 100% completionist usually. 

On 9/18/2023 at 4:20 PM, szav said:

Is this actually from the game?  Of the criticisms I’ve read several are about the graphics and outdated engine, constant sone loading etc.

Funny steam review I read of it called Starfield the best game of 2006.

I'm pretty positive it is...people comparing it to Mass Effect Andromeda.