• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hollywood Show/Piece of the Past fake autographs = buyer beware

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

He didnt ship coa to me either , wouldve kept it as proof.....doesnt matter, its forged junk anyway - no paper changes this :

Mar 05, 2024

No COA
Endured a lengthy and distressing experience due to a delivery issue arising from miscommunication between the site and the auction house. The item was dispatched without a Certificate of Authenticity (COA), and when contacted the aucion house the message that I got was to "look carefully inside the package." The package, however, was a simple bubble envelope. Dissapointed and not happy at all with all the process. "

Piece of the Past, Inc.Mar 06, 2024
The package wasn’t a “bubble mailer “that’s untrue. Nor could it have been for this item or it would’ve been damaged. So yes being in another country we asked them to check their package. A reasonable request since we double check our shipments contents. Then because we didn’t answer her the second time fast enough for her she leaves this review. Now she has lost the ability to bid in future auctions. We also post a phone number And an email which is answered.

(and who did this a-hat blame for my dmgd itms : usps.....usps suras hell did not forge sigs on the items !)

This clown is bad at packing too....... 

Edited by postersandstuff