• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM amazing spider-man #252 CPV
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I've got a nice copy of this one too in newsstand with only a small bindery tear. My facilitator has passed over it multiple times b/c he says CGC grades this book particularly hard (along with Secret Wars 8). I'm going to say 9ish too, not accounting for this. 

On 1/15/2023 at 10:07 AM, LowGradeBronze said:

Looks maybe 8.0 or poss 8.5 due to what looks like a big old fingerprint next to Colecovision on back cover and the apparent stacking bend near spine on back cover. (Never noticed the 'Frenz & Janson' on the wall before! Neat.)

Nope, was just the lighting. Checked myself. I think the press will take of secondary issue

On 1/15/2023 at 10:14 AM, scburdet said:

I've got a nice copy of this one too in newsstand with only a small bindery tear. My facilitator has passed over it multiple times b/c he says CGC grades this book particularly hard (along with Secret Wars 8). I'm going to say 9ish too, not accounting for this. 

We shall see since it's a vacation newsstand and my luck thus far has been great. I'm sending this in for a defalco signing so hope it'll be fine

On 1/15/2023 at 10:14 AM, scburdet said:

Is the bottom left on the back some sort of stain too?