• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help/Advice Needed!

2 posts in this topic

Submission #4184363 - Order #: CGC3402051916 - Elite Member - 26 Modern Pre Screen 9.8 - Received: 1/6/23 - Shipped: 1/13/23

I was notified submission received 01/06 and on 1/10 I was charged $520.50.

Then I was also charged again for $271.60 on the 1/13. 25 of my 26 books submitted were rejected. I received the shipment back and all have been damaged. I contacted customer service and was advised they could not find what the 520.50 charge was for and sent an email to accounting. To date I have not heard back from either.

I received the shipment back and the books look like they were dropped and suffered corner damage. I dont know if this happened after the initial prescreen process and thats what the charge of 520.50 is for. Im not sure of how that process works.

I don’t know how you are able to post erroneous charges to my account without explanation.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated on how to proceed. Ive called and spoke with customer service 3 times in last week and sent multiple emails.

Thanks

Walt

• Administrator

Hello, @wmorgan thanks for reaching out! We are so sorry for the confusion with your submission. I am showing that we have both our phone team and our email team working to resolve the issue currently and they should be getting back to you shortly. We do appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.