• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AUCTION: World's Finest Comics #120,123,125,132,141 high grade copies (CLOSED)

12 posts in this topic

Title says it all. Offering these five books as a lot.

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted. All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as book is returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt.

Starting bid is $150 with increment of $10, BIN is $300. Auction starts now and ends tomorrow evening TONIGHT (Thursday 01/19) at 22h00 ET

All prices are in USD.

Shipping cost with $100 insurance and tracking number to the USA in a small box with solid packaging is estimated around $25.00. Other shipping options are available at higher cost.

I do accept PayPal, personal checks (may need to clear if I don't know you though) or international money orders.

Edited by pickycollector

World's Finest Comics #123 VF+ beautiful copy

2nd Bat-Mite/Mr. Mxyzptlk team-up. Arrival date on front cover

This issue has risen significantly recently, last GPA sales are $61 for a CGC 4.5 and $225 for a CGC 6.5 both on eBay. This book alone could worth more than the BIN price if CGC graded.

Worlds Finest 123.jpg