• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED (and thank you!) A call to arms - CGC book sale
26 26

422 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2023 at 4:16 PM, atomised said:

I wasn't looking for a copy at the moment but that's a good price and I like Loki.  I'll take the JIM 85 please

Thanks very much! (worship)

Andy

On 1/21/2023 at 6:47 PM, thirdgreenham said:

My apologies to everyone.  I've been swamped with a full day today, and tonight is Chinese New Year's Eve, so I'll be celebrating with my family.

I've updated the thread to show which books have sold.

I've taken loads of pictures and I'm ready to post more, I will just have to pick away at it as I get time.  Tonight, there should be a few/bunch more, so check back please.

For those who have written me a PM and I didn't respond, I'm sorry.  My intention is to sell the books, indeed, however I'll do my best to sell at what I believe are reasonable asking prices, first.  I'll read the PMs and reply tomorrow.  Thanks. :)

Thanks again to all of you for the overwhelming positive response.  I am truly grateful to you all. :foryou:

Andy

So, green eggs and water rabbit?

Hope this year's not particularly interesting, buddy, heard it's gonna be a long one.