• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Census Bronze DC Horror and More!

6 posts in this topic

Some nice slabbed books on ebay

Bronze horror from DC, Rip Off Press, and Red Circle. Also, Cap #117 8.0 (first Falcon) and a Godzilla #1 9.6 W.

5 day auctions that end on Monday evening. I'll ship to forum members not from US/Canada at cost. Just check with me via PM first.

The 3 DCs are all top census or tied for it.

Unexpected #141 CGC 9.6 White

unex141F.jpg

Friday bumpit.gif for my current ebay auctions.

6 of the 7 books I have up are White paged beauties. They end on Monday - your last chance to blow some dough before the holidays begin. grin.gif

I don't know if I have ever seen one of these up for grabs (GPA says 2 were up in early and mid-2003). Slabbed it myself and just got it back from CGC last month. There are no 9.6s:

House of Secrets #99 CGC 9.4 White Pages- Kaluta Cover

HOS99f.jpg

Still no bids on 3 of the books. Including this cool one:

Grim Wit CGC 9.4 WHITE - 1972

GWF.jpg

No reserve on any of the books, so you might get a deal. confused-smiley-013.gif

Also up is this top census HOM book:

House of Mystery 219 CGC 9.4 WHITE Dominguez Cover

homf.jpg

I'll ship to forum members not from US/Canada at cost

So the rest of us pay OVER cost? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Inside the US is $8 for USPS Priority in a box with insurance and signature confirmation included in that price. I normally do not ship outside the US/Canada but will make exceptions for forumites. If you have a problem with any that, please do not bid on my auctions. Thanks.

bumpit.gif

All of these end tonight around 9 PM EST. Still no bids on the Grim Wit with cool Corben artwork and this Red Circle book with Gray Morrow cover art:

Red Circle Sorcery #7 CGC 9.4 WHITE

RSCF.jpg

Good luck to anyone bidding!