• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ordered Batman 108 Artgerm from HotshotComics on Ebay in 2021

5 posts in this topic

did you try talking to the seller directly? I assume you did....

They seem to still have some Batman 108's in cgc cases maybe they can make things right for you.

Edited by Artboy99

On 1/22/2023 at 9:55 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

You might want to check out this thread, sorry:

It is my opinion that comic sellers should only be offering books they have in hand. This pre-order /exclusives business model is nothing but trouble.

I speak from experience as I ordered books from an online seller last year and they took 12 months to arrive, these were raw not CGC graded. The seller in my scenario had good communication with me and eventually made good on my order and it was explained to me that the artist did not send the books to them. If anything, the experience was a learning one for me and I am done buying pre-order/ exclusives.

I’m not too sure what your intent is, but if your goal is to solicit help or to warn others, you should probably provide more specific info or context

as it stands from your original post,  buying a comic from an eBay random has nothing to do with cgc

otherwise this is how it reads:

I got an ice cream today, but I didn’t realize they charged me double.  And I don’t even have a receipt to show Lebron James.

Edited by revat