• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Events with CGC Presence
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I recently found the CGC Signature Series private signing and event calendar and just had a few questions. 

It’s been ages since I’ve been to a con, probably around 7 years - and I remember having to plan ahead to find a facilitator/witness if CGC had a booth or not. I enjoyed getting to meet creators and the great staff but it all was a blur having been so long ago. 

I totally get how the private signings work, my question is for the events listed does that mean CGC will have a facilitator/witness present and on-site submission for books? I assume the ones listed on the events page would have the ability to get signed books witnessed and on the road to Yellow Label slabs? I’m assuming this is also for people physically attending the event  

Or will we still need to find a facilitator or witness to come to the event even if it’s listed as having CGC presence?

Lastly what is our best course of action for conventions not on that list that we plan to attend. 

Apologies for the long winded post. 

1.  Events listed under the drop down menu are events being held at CGC headquarters or private signing where CGC will be present. 

2. Events/cons where CGC has a presence you will have to visit the CGC booth and arrange a witness to be present at the time your book is signed and follow all necessary steps thereafter.

3. Find a CGC authorized facilitator attending the show.  Not all shows will be represented.  

On 1/22/2023 at 5:47 PM, ivdyer said:

1.  Events listed under the drop down menu are events being held at CGC headquarters or private signing where CGC will be present. 

2. Events/cons where CGC has a presence you will have to visit the CGC booth and arrange a witness to be present at the time your book is signed and follow all necessary steps thereafter.

3. Find a CGC authorized facilitator attending the show.  Not all shows will be represented.  

Thank you 

Edited by JoeBrrr