• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Good Comic Mystery Box?
1 1

1 post in this topic

I used to order Comic Boxer from Stadium Comics in Canada and it would always be a great selection including well curated new issues from the big 2, often variants, a limited store exclusive often signed, and at times some sold out indies or modern keys that they set aside for the box so it would fill in a lot of books I missed. 

Haven’t seen any unboxing videos from ppl for any thing in ages, no response from their email either  

anyone have any monthly subscription/mystery boxes they like?  I know that there’s a lot of bad boxes out there but for a fair cost I do like getting some comics each month that give me something to read, or a copy to save, turn me on to new books and give a little value. 

I’ve seen YouTube unboxing for a bunch of YouTubers but they seem to be high end and curated - and then a few not so great pretty obviously randomly filled boxes with maybe one ratio or store variant. 

And yes I know just buy the books I want - i still go to NCBD each week.