• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - All The Marbles (Recrap on page 1, third post)
4 4

448 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four 80 8.0 crow pages $40. Dint LLFC thru to LRBC, LRFC/LLBC & URFC/ULBC, bundle tie dint center upper edge BC. Dirt rubs along spine BC.

FF80.jpg

FF80bc.jpg

:news: SOLD!!! :news:  Fantastic Four 106 8.0 off-white pages $30. Dint @ LRFC thru to LLBC, light fold URFC, spinner rack bend @ top staple, slight dirt/rubbing BC.

FF106.jpgFF106bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Fantastic Four 107 8.0 OW/W pages $40. Spine tics, light 1/3” crease URFC, spider-creasing to LRFC, thumbnails @ open edge near ULBC, thumbnails top edge BC with two 1/8” tears.

FF107.jpg

FF107bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 122 9.0 off white pages $70.  Silver Surfer! Teensy chip off LRFC & ULBC, slight bump to URFC/ULBC.

ff122.jpg

ff122bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Fantastic Four 170 FREE with purchase. Reader copy – Marvel Value Stamp missing.

ff170.jpg

ff170bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 199 Whitman Variant 8.5 white pages $12. Spine tic, light ¾” fold @ URFC, pinch open edge above LRFC, moisture droplets URBC area.

FF199.jpg

FF199bc.jpg

On 1/28/2023 at 4:25 PM, Kramerica said:

Can we make requests from our Reptilian Overlord? Hot Wheels 1-6, the Cat, Supernatural Thrillers and Hanna Barbera Marvel's?

So, I have some cracked out Supernatural Thrillers that are awesome examples of the most egregious CGC over-grading, however, I should probably give @crassus first crack at them, as he is a semi-professional Egyptologist collector of Egyptian-themed covers. AND...., he would probably make sure I was mummified with extreme prejudice before the morning if I held out on him.

Of course, crassus is not a big fan of over-grading - by the time he's done grading a book, there is nothing left. :sumo: 

Aren't Hot Wheels DC? I don't have any anyway, but just sayin'.

Pretty sure I have zero Hanna Barbera Marvels.

On 1/28/2023 at 4:41 PM, lizards2 said:

So, I have some cracked out Supernatural Thrillers that are awesome examples of the most egregious CGC over-grading, however, I should probably give @crassus first crack at them, as he is a semi-professional Egyptologist collector of Egyptian-themed covers. AND...., he would probably make sure I was mummified with extreme prejudice before the morning if I held out on him.

Of course, crassus is not a big fan of over-grading - by the time he's done grading a book, there is nothing left. :sumo: 

Aren't Hot Wheels DC? I don't have any anyway, but just sayin'.

Pretty sure I have zero Hanna Barbera Marvels.

Yes, Hot Wheels are DC. I collect all the DC Horror and the off-beat stuff like Hot Wheels and Romance books. With Romance Books I only collect covers with brunettes and redheads (no blondes) that have perfect registration, no miscut or wrapped too bad. Bonus points for cheating covers 52 page giants.

Now, Crassus has been beating me to everything this week so I think you tell him to pound sand on the Supernatural Thrillers. I need 9-12 & 14. And yes, by the time he's done grading a book it reminds you of a test in acronyms, abbreviations and other meanspirited adjectives (Love you Robert :foryou:) I'm working on Phantom Stranger and Spectre too.

Also looking for a Mad Monster Party Dell Movie Classic from 1967.

On 1/28/2023 at 4:57 PM, Kramerica said:

Yes, Hot Wheels are DC. I collect all the DC Horror and the off-beat stuff like Hot Wheels and Romance books. With Romance Books I only collect covers with brunettes and redheads (no blondes) that have perfect registration, no miscut or wrapped too bad. Bonus points for cheating covers 52 page giants.

Now, Crassus has been beating me to everything this week so I think you tell him to pound sand on the Supernatural Thrillers. I need 9-12 & 14. And yes, by the time he's done grading a book it reminds you of a test in acronyms, abbreviations and other meanspirited adjectives (Love you Robert :foryou:) I'm working on Phantom Stranger and Spectre too.

Also looking for a Mad Monster Party Dell Movie Classic from 1967.

I only do mis-cut and unwrapped blondes - bonus points for scars - so your romance comments offend me.

Since I'm not doing DC right now, and I can PM you on the Phantom Stranger and Spectre - I have a few nicer duplicates of those. 

:news: SOLD!!! :news:   Fear 21 7.5 OW pages $12. Spine tics and bends, stacking indent along spine BC, ruffling/lift @ ULBC where”20” in pencil was attempted to be erased.

Fear21.jpgFear21bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2