• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - All The Marbles (Recrap on page 1, third post)
4 4

448 posts in this topic

WALL OF TEXT

Shipping: Books will go priority shipping or first class, depending on the circumstances and postal/sexual preferences of the buyer. And at your expense. Yes, I ship to Canadians – I love most of you Frostbacks! And, I usually ship elsewhere as well. (thumbsu

Payment: Checks, M.O.s & well concealed Cash are accepted. Poohpal is begrudgingly accepted once again.  And trades are great if you've got high-grade stuff to alure the elder four-color collector.
No Venmo, Bitcoin, livestock, blankets, beads (especially not THOSE kind), trinkets or jewelry. Contact me via PM if you have a time payment proposal – I am lucky enough to have many sellers here allow me time payments, so glad to return the favor. (worship)

Grading: I have been in the hobby for almost 50 years..., yes, I am ALMOST Social Security drawing old. I try to be conservative in grading, and have cracked about 400++ slabs, so am in tune mostly with CGCs random grading practices through the ages. I can show you 9.0s that are 9.6s and 9.6s that are 9.0s. Consistency-shartmistency.
If something looks out of whack, let me know! :makepoint:

Return Policy: Yep!  However, please don't try to return something because you failed to read the detailed description – and please ask questions. Would really prefer not to take returns on CGC graded stuff - I will pull the grader notes for you if you want - I'm a subscriber! Of course, it seems most of the time they are "unavailable"..., probably for good reason. hm

Doing it:  You can do it in the thread, you can do it via PM, you can do it in the road.  In the case of ties, it goes to the PM. In the case of the road..., man, I am not therapy, but I think I have been there. :shiftyeyes:

Kudos Thread?  I don't have one because they are stupid, worthless and weak.  I have many credible and incredible references available upon request. Even some Canadians. Did I mention I love Canadians? Their soft white fur…, their little seal eyes…, the frost clinging to their ears…,
:drool:

Edited by lizards2

BONUS WALOF TEXT

What will be in this thread?

Poopy Marvels, exclusively.
I will start with
1) Sgt Fury – this title defines the utter pooposity of SA Marvels!
Then I will move on to Kramerica’s faves
2) Marvel Magazines!
Then, I will attempt to post my entire
3) Marvel sale boxes either A-Z, Z-A, or something mixxy in between
Not quite sure yet, as my organizational skills still suck.
And I may finish up with
4) Star Trek (giggle) and Star Wars (sniggle)
Which I have scanned but not graded yet.

So, this thread may take days, weeks or months to finish.
At any time, you may whisper the safe-word (Uncle Crassus) via PM and I will cash you out.

RESERVED FOR RECRAP
Get your web tools ready.

image.png.571a06259dfe05d392a84770422c31c4.png

image.png.74b62d6b6d5b470cfa7757fd16bbe283.png

image.png

PAGE 1
SOLD!!!   Sgt. Fury 5 1.5? off-whiter pages $9. Lots of chunks off BC. First Baron Strucker, who is apparently a famous guy.
Sgt. Fury 6 copy a 6.0 ow pages $35. Spine wear, 2 ½” hard crease @ ULBC.
SOLD!!!  Sgt. Fury 6 copy b 6.0 darker off-white pages $48. Spine wear lower 2/3’s of book, pretty clean outside covers.
Sgt. Fury 6 copy c 7.0+/7.5 off-white pages $75. Wear @ LLFC/URFC. Mostly pre-Marvel chipping along open edge FC. Why do I keep buying this issue? Eye-popping reds suck me in every time.
Sgt. Fury 9 6.0/6.5 OW pages $35.  Oxidation on outer surface of staples.  Nice presenting mid-grade copy.  Hitler & Swastika cover!
Sgt. Fury 35 8.0+ slightly OW pages $20.  Wear at LRFC/LLFC areas, and dint to LRFC/LLBC, with ¼” hard crease at LLBC.  Flat and clean otherwise.
Sgt. Fury 42 8.0 OW pages, $15.  Looks much better, but dint @ LLFC/LRBC, very light scratch/crease through “Fury”.
Sgt. Fury 43 9.0 OW pages $25. A couple light spine tics and one bigger one above bottom staple – nice book!
Sgt. Fury 49 8.0? o/w pages $18. Nice, bright and white! Appears 9.0 with wear to tip of ULFC, but impact-like dent @ URFC thru to ULBC. Small paper pull @ “G” in “SGT. FURY”
Sgt Fury 52 8.5/8.5+ o/w pages $22. Couple spine tics, light spider creasing @ URFC. Very glossy! Clear moisture stains to top of BC. Another book that looks 9.2 in mylar.
SOLD!!!Sgt. Fury 55 8.0+ white pages $20. Small half-moon crease @ LRFC, hard 1 ¼” crease ULFC. Another book that looks around 9.2 in mylar.
Sgt. Fury 58 9.0 OW pages $17.  Tanning halo on inside covers.
SOLD!!!Sgt. Fury 58 CGC 9.4 OW/W pages $75. Cracked out of the CGC holder – will come with label.
Sgt. Fury 62 CGC 9.2 OW/W pages $55. Cracked out of the CGC holder – will come with label. Light bend @ ULBC.
Sgt. Fury 86 9.0   pages $20. Spine tics.

PAGE 2
WITHDRAWN Sgt. Fury 88 9.0 white pages $25.  Diamond Sales Insert. Spine tics and ruffle @ URFC. FC very clean, white and glossy.
Sgt Fury 109 7.0 white pages $3. Spine tics & bends. Parachute cover!
SOLD!!!    Sgt. Fury Annual 1 copy a 8.5/9.0 OW/W pages $70.  Nice copy!  Bump @ LRFC.
SOLD!!!    Sgt. Furious Special King-Size Annual 1 copy b 4.5 off white pages $8. Book curls up @ URFC & LRFC due to improper storage.  Foxing and hard crease at LLBC.

Sgt. Fury King-Size Special 3 9.0++ slightly ow pages $40.  Dirt streak BC on printer’s crease, “1-“ written in pencil BC.  All new content.
SOLD!!!Sgt. Fury Annual 5 9.0/9.2 white pages $45. Nice, clean, whitey-white copy! Minor ruffles to top edge FC

PAGE 3
Bizarre Adventures 30 $18 9.2 or better.  Original newsstand purchase by me, white pages. Paradox.
Crazy 5 $12 Original magazine I purchased off the newsstand.  White pages.  I'll go a straight 8.0 on this for fingerprints, front and back.
Crazy 6 $4 - Original magazine I purchased off the newsstand.  White pages, about a 6.5 for dirt rubs and some light creases on the FC.
Crazy 14 $5 - Original magazine I purchased off the newsstand. Nice gloss, white pages and all that jazz, but has that unfortunate crease at the URFC.  Famous "Revenge in Peoria" back cover.  I'll go a 7.0 with some redeeming qualities.
Deadly Hands of Kung Fu 14 6.5/7.0 crow pages $60. Dint @ URFC thru to ULBC, and ULFC thru to URBC, spine stresses and a few teensy chips from spine near ULFC, finger dents/handling wear. Neal Adams & Bruce Lee!
Deadly Hands of Kung Fu 24 9.0 CROW pages $45.  Spine cracks mid-spine and top spine.
SOLD!!! FOOM!  5 6.5/7.0 $45. Minute spine roll, clean, sub label on BC. Writing in pencil on the two "The Irving Awards 1973" pages. Deathlok preview, or so they say.  I would call this copy a keeper, if you collect fanzine material. Mailing label of my H.S. comics buddy on BC.
FOOM! 16 8.0 slightly off-white pages $26. Slight rust to staples – worse inside than outside, but very little migration. Couple spots of foxing.
FOOM! 18 copy a 6.5 White pages $14. Rusty Staples, very mild migration to cover and centerfold. Bump @ URFC/ULBC. Pretty nice copy except for staples.
Foom 18 copy b 7.0/7.5 white pages $20. Bump @ URFC through to the ULBC. Mailing label of my H.S. comics buddy on BC.
Foom 20 9.0 white pages $40. Dint @ ULFC, discoloration @ spine BC, rust on staples. Very nice copy.
SOLD!!! Marvel Movie Premiere 1 7.0 white pages $6. Land That Time Forgot, originally purchased off the newsstand by me. Grade due to spine cracks – very nice copy.
SOLD!!!  Marvel Preview 12 9.0 whiteish pages $95. Bend at center. Recently bought off boards a 9.2, but I think that bend is a little too much. Haunt of Horror – Lilith, Daughter of Dracula
Planet of the Apes 3 9.0 white pages $30. Tics @ top staple area FC, bump @ LLFC, light 1/3” fold @ LRFC. My original copy which I purchased off the newsstand.
Planet of the Apes 4 9.4 or better, slightly o/w pages $50.
Planet of the Apes 6 9.0 white pages $30. Raker mark @ LLFC, small creases @ LRFC, distributor overspray top edges, teensy moisture dot in “E” in “PLANET”. My original copy which I purchased off the newsstand.
Planet of the Apes 8 8.5/9.0 white pages $20. 1” crease @ LRFC, distributor overspray blop @ URBC w/ small chip.  My original copy which I purchased off the newsstand.
Planet of the Apes 9 7.0 crow pages $6. Glue rumpling along spine on FC, thumbnail creases FC bottom and right edge.

PAGE 4
Planet of the Apes 10 7.5 copy a crow pages $10.  Looks 8.5 from FC, but scrapes at LLBC.
Planet of the Apes 10 copy b 9.2 o/w pages $28. Spine tic below mid-spine, light bump LRFC/LLBC, rumple @ URBC.
Planet of the Apes 18 copy a 8.0 OW pages $14.  Small tear @ LLFC, puckering along tope edge FC, small partial crease @ LRFC.
Planet of the Apes 18 copy b 9.0 OW pages $20.  Dint @ URFC that barely travels through to back.  Little bit of stacking indent along spine.
Planet of the Apes 18 copy c 9.0 o/w pages $20. Stacking indent along spine FC, some spine tics lower half spine, production chip BC below middle of open edge, and goes into a few interior pages.
Planet of the Apes 27 4.0 (?) crow pages $4.  Small piece of tape at LRFC and almost every LR interior page holding corner chips or siamese folds in place – really bizarre.  Book would be about 6.0 without this monkey business. Low distribution issue.
SOLD!!!   Tales of the Zombie 9 8.5/9.0 o/w pages $35. Appears 9.2 but stacking indent along entire right edge of FC. Probably pressable if you are into that sort of thing.

Unknown Worlds of Science Fiction 4 9.0 OW pages, $25.  Nice, clean and white covers.  Just a beautiful Brunner cover!   Very minor dint @ URFC/ULBC, dint @ LRFC/LLBC.
Unknown Worlds of Science Fiction 5 9.2/9.4 white pages $60. Minor dirt rubs BC, intact chip bottom spine. Awesome tail-Light cover.
Unknown Worlds of Science Fiction Annual 1 9.0+ ow pages $35. Spinner rack-like bends below top staple, bundle-tie dent(?) @ bottom edge FC/BC.

Page 5
Alf 1 copy d 9.2 white pages $12Purchased by me at a Bi-Mart in Corvallis, Oregon whitey-white everything.  Small dint @ LRFC/LLBC.
Alf 1 copy e 9.4 white pages $17Purchased by me at a Bi-Mart in Corvallis, Oregon whitey-white everything.  NCB dents in logo area.
Amazing Adventures 4 copy a  8.5 off white pages, $15.  Corner bump @ URFC/ULBC, slight wear @ bottom edge FC.  Printer’s crease on Mandarin FC, and a couple on BC.  Clean, nice and glossy.
SOLD!!!  Amazing Adventures 4 copy b 9.0 off white pages $25.  Corner bump @ ULFC/URBC. Printer’s crease on FC, and a couple on BC.  Clean, nice and glossy.
Amazing Adventures 19 7.0, $3.  White pages, centerfold detached at top staple only.
SOLD!!!  Amazing Adventures 20 7.5, $4.  White pages, spinner rack creasing at top staple.
SOLD!!!  Amazing Adventures 21 7.0+ bone white pages $3. Spine tics, slight spine roll, handling wear, couple teensy schmutz spots to left of yellow box BC. My original copy that I purchased off the newsstand.
SOLD!!!  Amazing Adventures 22 6.0 ow/w pages $2. Spine wear hidden in white bar, spider-crease LRFC, thumbnail w/ tear LLBC, hard 1/4” crease ULFC, schmutz blops upper edge BC.
Amazing Adventures 32 copy a 8.0 $4. Corner dints at URFC and LRFC –OW pages.
Amazing Adventures 32 copy b 9.0 OW $7.

Page 6
Amazing Spider-Man 44 7.0 off white pages $200. Second appearance of…., ME!!! Dent at top, middle edge at crease, that goes all the way thru book – like a large paper clip was placed there for a while. Definitely a nice book in mylar, that could probably be improved.  Date stamp FC “Oct 20 1966, “X” in ink on BC.
Amazing Spider-Man 91 8.5/9.0 white pages $95.  A few spine stresses and distributor overspray top cover with a bit of color loss @ center FC – I’ve had three copies of this book, and all were like this.  White, fresh and clean copy!  Funeral of Capt. Stacy.
Amazing Spider-Man 133 8.0+ slightly OW pages $30. Spine tics/wear, with some horizontal dints radiating out from spine. Crease @ ULFC. Pressure dent/scratch BC in upper coupon box. General Ross MVS present! I think I bought this as a 9.0 off the boards(?)
Amazing Spider-Man 305 9.0 ow pages $15.  Light spine tics.
Amazing Spider-Man 320 9.0 white pages $15.
Amazing Spider-Man Annual 4 copy a 6.5 white pages $70. Looks much better, but 4” crease @ URFC, and some creases @ bottom spine FC. Very glossy and clean copy, with white-whites.
Amazing Spider-Man Annual 4 copy b 8.0/8.5 white pages $160. Some glue rumpling along spine, dint @ ULBC, thumbnail crease FC in the black area between Torch and Spidey.
Spider-Man 2 9.4/9.6 $7, white pages. 
I purchased this book off the comic stands.
Spider-Man 3 9.4 $6, white pages. I purchased this book off the comic stands.
Adventures in Reading with ASM 9.2+ $10, white pages.

A-Team 3 8.0 white pages $3. Dint @ URFC/ULBC. 1/8” tear @ URBC. Parachute cover! I pity the fools who don’t buy this comic…,
SOLD!!!     Avengers 11 copy a 6.5 OW/W pages $350. Slight spine roll, one moderate bend at mid-spine, spine wear, ½” hard crease @ ULBC, dint @ ULFC/URBC. Nice copy with no FC corner creases.  Early Spider-Man and second Kang appearance.

Page 7
SOLD!!! Avengers 11 copy b 6.0 ow/w pages $275. Moderate reader wear along spine, light 1 1/2” crease @ LRFC, a few small moisture drops under Giant Man’s chin area (I looked at this under a loupe to insure it was not CT). Bought as 6.0 off boards. Early Spider-Man and second Kang appearance.
Avengers 28 9.0 OW/W pages $350. Spine tics, rounded corner @ LRFC, rub under Captain America’s shield, soft 1” fold @ ULBC and interior pages. If you’d rather have my CGC 9.2, let’s talk.  First Collector.
SOLD!!!  Avengers 193 8.0, slightly off-white pages, $4. Spine tics for grade, otherwise a nice copy.
Avengers 199 copy c 9.2 $12, White inside and out! Extra copy I purchased off the newsstand.
Avengers 199 copy d 9.0 $8, White inside and out! Extra copy I purchased off the newsstand. Raker marks (production) @ bottom edge.
Avengers 203 copy a 9.2, $10 with white pages, raker marks (production) @ bottom edge.
Avengers 203 copy c 9.4, $12 with white pages, raker marks (production) @ bottom edge.
Avengers 205 8.0 $4, off white pages. Spine tics for grade, otherwise nice!
Avengers 229 9.6 ow pages $10.
SOLD!!!   Avengers King-Size Special 2 8.0/8.5 slightly OW pages $195. Rubbing @ lower staple FC, and wear at URFC/LRFC tips. Very glossy and clean copy.
Battlestar Galactica 1 8.5/9.0 ow pages $7.  Cracks @ upper staple area, small chip @ LLBC.
Black Panther 2 7.0 OW pages $18. Lots of small spine tics. Moderate spine bends below bottom staple BC, handling bends BC. Pressure dents.
Cage 1-4, 9.4/9.6 set $15.  Marvel’s Hottest Action Hero…, Books I purchased off the stands.
Captain America 161 5.5?? white pages $2.   My original newsstand copy, whitey white and clean.  But, unfortunate water stains: one center top FC, another at right edge FC in Falcon’s legs, one BC bottom edge left of center.  Slight spine curl.  Chip off LRFC.  Looks dynamite in the bag!!!
Captain America Goes to War Against Drugs 9.2 $10, white pages. My last copy.
SOLD!!!   Captain Marvel 46 3.0? Ruff grade white pages. A little bit of everything, wear-wise. FREE with purchase.
CLAIMED!!!   Captain Marvel 47 3.0/3.5? Ruff grade with white pages. FREE with purchase.
CLAIMED!!!   Captain Marvel 51 3.0/3.5? Ruff grade with white pages. Moisture damage. FREE with purchase.
CLAIMED!!!   Captain Marvel 61 6.0? white pages $2. Handling wear, ruffling along edges
Champions 10 9.0 OW pages $8.  A copy that was supposed to replace my original newsstand copy, but foxing spots on back cover.

Page 8
Cloak & Dagger 1 copy a 9.2 white pages $6 Extra copy I purchased off the newsstand. Mini-Series.

Cloak & Dagger 1 copy b 9.0/9.2 ow pages $4.  Spine tics, curling at lower edge. Mini-Series.
Cloak & Dagger 1 copy c 9.0 white pages $3.  Small crease @ URFC, spine tics, printer’s creases, NCB’s. Mini-Series.
Cloak & Dagger 2 copy a 9.2/9.4 white pages $6.  Extra copy I purchased off the newsstand. Mini-Series.
Cloak & Dagger 2 copy b 9.0 ow pages $2.  Small folds to open BC corners, curling @ LRFC. Mini-Series.
Cloak & Dagger 3 copy a 9.4 white pages $6.  Extra copy I purchased off the newsstand. Mini-Series.
Cloak & Dagger 3 copy b 9.0/9.2 ow pages $3.  Spine bends mid-spine and bottom spine. Mini-Series.
Cloak & Dagger 3 copy c 8.0 ow pages FREE with purchase. Date stamp FC, dint @ LRFC/LLBC. Mini-Series.
Cloak & Dagger 4 copy a 6.0 white pages – FREE with purchase.  Looks 9.2 from front, but clear water stains BC. Mini-Series.
Cloak & Dagger 4 copy b 9.0/9.2 ow pages $3.  Spine tics mid-spine, micro-chips BC open edge top & bottom. Mini-Series.
Cloak and Dagger 1 copy a white pages, 9.4/9.6 $10.  On-going series.  Clean and white extra copy I purchased off the newsstand.
Cloak and Dagger 1 copy b 9.4 $7.  On-going series.  Clean and white extra copy I purchased off the newsstand.
SOLD!!!   Conan 4 9.0+/9.2 OW pages $95. Four spine tics, with the worst one below upper staple in logo box.
Conan 47 pence copy FREE with purchase. Well loved all over by some comic book pervert.
Conan 100 8.5+ slightly OW pages $8. Bought as NM off the boards, but impact dent @ LLFC thru to LRBC, and some other hard bends at lower spine area.
Conan 136 FREE with purchase. Inking all over the blacks on FC.
King Conan 1 7.5/8.0 W $2.  Wear BC, dint at N on FC edge.
Creatures on the Loose 26  9.4 ow/w pages $10.  Shadow at Left edge FC.  I think this was sold to me as a 9.6, which structurally it is.
Creatures on the Loose 27 8.5 white pages $4.  Deep bend at center spine.
Creatures on the Loose 29 8.0+ OW pages $6. Spine tics mid-spine, bump ULFC thru to URBC. Nice, clean and glossy. Watcher MVS present!
Creatures on the Loose 35 9.2 slightly OW pages $70. Very nice, clean and glossy. Light spine tics, micro-crease @ LRFC. Bought as a 9.4 off the boards. Very tough book in high grades. The Man-Wolf has lots of heat lately!!!
Creatures on the Loose 37 9.0 slightly OW pages $70. Light spine tics lower half of book, small dint @ LRFC thru to LLBC. Two pressure dents FC/BC. Very clean and white. Very difficult to find in high grade – last issue of series with Man-Wolf. I’ve tried to find this book in high grade forever, and as per usual, ended up with two in a short time-frame. Let me save you that ordeal.
Damage Control 1 9.4 white pages $3.
Daredevil 15 8.5 OW pages $125. Spine tics upper staple area, light wear to URFC/LRFC. Some moisture smears above and to right of white jersey BB player BC. A book that looks 9.0 in mylar. I just cracked out a CGC 9.4 and the moisture smears were the deciding factor on which one to keep.
Daredevil 24 9.0 slightly OW pages $75.
Daredevil 61 8.5+/9.0- slightly OW pages $35. Handling wear, slight spine tics, small schmutz schmear at top of “R” in Daredevil. Thumbnail and micro tears mid open edge BC. Dint @ LLBC.
Daredevil 179 9.2 white pages $25. Bend @ bottom of lower staple FC. Very white, clean & glossy copy, with very minor surface dirt bottom BC.

Page 9
Daredevil 184 copy a 8.5+ OW pages $10. Bought as a NM off the boards, but some hard spine bends.  White, clean & glossy copy.
Daredevil 184 copy b 9.2/9.4 slightly OW pages $20. Some very light spine tics. White, clean & glossy copy.
Daredevil 185 9.0 slightly OW pages $10. FC looks 9.4, but bends/ruffles in lower staple area BC. Very white, clean & glossy copy.
Dazzler 1 9.2, white pages, $15.  X-Men appearance.  Extra copy I purchased off the newsstand. Slight dirt/rubbing BC.
Death’s Head 4 9.4 white pages, $2.
Defenders 74 copy a 5.5 white pages $2.  Long crease on URFC.  “M-50” in pencil on first interior page.
Defenders 74 copy b 6.5 white pages $3.  Dint @ LRFC through to LLBC, spine cracks.
SOLD!!!   Doc Savage 2 5.0 white pages $2.  Steranko cover.
Doc Savage 3 9.0/9.2 white pages $15. My original copy that I purchased off the newsstand. Color loss @ URFC. Really nice copy.
Doc Savage 5 copy a 8.5/9.0 ow pages $7.
SOLD!!!   Doc Savage 5 copy b 7.0 white pages $3.  Deep crack @ center left FC.
Dr. Strange 178 9.0 ow/w pages $125. Bump w/ forward curl @ LLBC through to LRFC.  Black Knight!
SOLD!!!   Dr. Strange 3 9.0/9.2 off white pages $25.  I can’t find a NM copy of this book.  Nick below top staple FC.  Printer’s creases bottom right FC, bottom left BC.  Marvel Value Stamp included!!!!
SOLD!!!   Doctor Strange 24 8.5 ow pages $2.  Light creasing at outside corners.
Doctor Strange 36 9.2 slightly ow pages $6. 
CLAIMED!!!   Doctor Strange 48 FREE with purchase. 2 ½” crease @ URFC, schmutz stain bottom edge FC.
Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme set $2 – Books do not lay flat - lower right of books lift slightly, probably due to box slump:   #2 9.2;  #3 9.0/9.2 Sun/dust shadows BC;  #4 9.0/9.2 Sun/dust shadow FC.
Doctor Strange (2015) #1 $2.  Looks 9.4 but hard bend @ center spine FC – does not show on BC 8.5?

Page 10
Fantastic Four 80 8.0 crow pages $40. Dint LLFC thru to LRBC, LRFC/LLBC & URFC/ULBC, bundle tie dint center upper edge BC. Dirt rubs along spine BC.
SOLD!!!  Fantastic Four 106 8.0 off-white pages $30. Dint @ LRFC thru to LLBC, light fold URFC, spinner rack bend @ top staple, slight dirt/rubbing BC.
Fantastic Four 107 8.0 OW/W pages $40. Spine tics, light 1/3” crease URFC, spider-creasing to LRFC, thumbnails @ open edge near ULBC, thumbnails top edge BC with two 1/8” tears.
Fantastic Four 122 9.0 off white pages $70.  Silver Surfer! Teensy chip off LRFC & ULBC, slight bump to URFC/ULBC.
Fantastic Four 170 FREE with purchase. Reader copy – Marvel Value Stamp missing.
Fantastic Four 199 Whitman Variant 8.5 white pages $12. Spine tic, light ¾” fold @ URFC, pinch open edge above LRFC, moisture droplets URBC area.
FF 347 copy b 9.0 white pages $6.
FF 347 copy c 9.0 white pages $6.
FF 347 copy d 8.0 white pages $2. Long scratch on BC.

FF Bigtown mini-series 1-4 9.4, set $10
SOLD!!!   Fear 21 7.5 OW pages $12. Spine tics and bends, stacking indent along spine BC, ruffling/lift @ ULBC where”20” in pencil was attempted to be erased.
Fear 23 copy a 9.0 OW pages $30. Light spine tics.

Page 11
Fear 23 copy b 7.5/8.0 OW pages $18. Bump @ LLFC with 1” NCB fold, ruffling with wear bottom edge FC, ruffling with wear top edge FC, pinch @ LRBC. “20” in pencil attempted to be erased @ ULBC.
Fear 23 copy c 9.2+/9.4 white pages $75. Stacking line/indent bottom edge LLFC area with production raker mark, couple of very light spine tics.
Fear 26 7.0 OW pages $10. Spine tics, bump @ LLFC thru to LRBC, thumbnails bottom edge near LRFC, bump and pinch ULFC/URBC. “20” in pencil attempted to be erased @ ULBC. Morbius MVS present! Terrible Frank Robbins art!!!
Fear 27 Pence Variant! 7.0/7.5 OW pages $10. Spine tics, crack & pinch @ upper staple to LLFC, bumps URFC thru to ULBC bump/folds LLBC. Terrible Frank Robbins art!!!
Fear 28 8.0 OW pages $12. Spinner rack bends upper staple, other spine tics, rumpling/thumbnail @ center right edge FC, other handling wear. Terrible Frank Robbins art!!!
Fear 30 9.0/9.2 OW pages $30. Light spinner rack bend upper staple, schmutz/crumb residue@ ULBC area, very light handling wear.
Frankenstein 7 9.0 ow pages $35. Slight stacking line along spine FC, rust @ lower staple – exterior only. Dracula cameo.
Frankenstein 13 9.0 ow pages $25. Dint @ URFC/ULBC, Ka-Zar Marvel Value Stamp intact!
Frankenstein 17 9.0+/9.2- OW pages $35. Spine pinch @ ULFC, spine pinch just above bottom staple, 1” NCB scratch/dent in yellow box BC.
Ghost Rider 33 8.0 off white pages $3.  Small stain @ URBC.  Book presents much better than technical grade.
Ghost Rider 38 9.4 white pages $20. Minor tic @ upper staple, minor tic below bottom staple, raker chip @ URFC.
Ghost Rider 39 9.4 OW/W pages $20. 
Ghost Rider 41 9.2/9.4 white pages $20. Light spine tic @ red box, light tic @ upper staple, pinch @ ULFC.
Ghost Rider 44 9.4 White pages $20
Ghost Rider 45 9.4 White pages $20
Ghost Rider 47 9.2 White pages $10
Ghost Rider 48 9.4 OW/W pages $20.
Ghost Rider 53 9.6 White pages $20.
Ghost Rider 54 9.2+ white pages $14. Tic @ upper staple, light fold and chip @ LRFC.
Ghost Rider 63 9.4 white pages $14. Little wear @ ULFC.

Page 12
Ghost Rider 65 9.0 slightly OW pages $6. Wear/rub top staple, wear/rub LLFC, slight pinch @ LLFC.
Ghost Rider 69 9.4 White pages $14
Ghost Rider 75 9.4/9.6 OW pages $25. Bad @zz Budiansky headlights cover!
Ghost Rider 2099 4 8.5 White pages $1.  Dints at center, top & bottom edge.  Light crease at LRFC.
SOLD!!!  Howard the Duck 2 8.5/9.0 white pages $12.  My original copy that I purchased off the newsstand – MVS intact.  Spine bends, ragged printer’s cut at top edge FC.
Howard the Duck 7 7.0, $3. Whitey, white, clean and bright.  Extra copy that I purchased off the newsstand, ncb wear and dint at URFC/ULBC.
Howard the Duck Annual 1 9.4 or higher, slightly ow pages $15.
Hulk 109 8.0 OW pages $50. Spine tics/bends, ¼” crease @ LRFC, fold/thumbnails & small chip open edge BC, light ½” fold @LLBC, couple smears to right of artist on BC.
Hulk 133 7.5?  Blazing white pages $15. Clean, glossy and white covers, but water stains on the BC top edge, and bends @ lower spine.
Hulk 147 8.5 white pages $40. Distributor overspray top edge FC/BC, ruffle @ URFC area, ruffling and small pressure dent open edge BC, stacking indent along spine BC. A few foxing spots BC.
Hulk 164 8.0 white pages $12. Spinner rack bends @ top staple, a few small moisture droplets near/on Right word balloon FC, production raker marks bottom edge FC, wear to LRFC. Dints center bottom edge FC/BC, finger dents.
Hulk 175 8.0 white pages $20. Has NCB bends in “HULK” on FC, and CB break @ Black Bolt’s elbow. Could press up to a 9.0/9.2 if you’ve got money and time. Has Rawhide Kid Marvel Value Stamp intact!
Hulk 191 9.0+ white pages $30. Spinner rack bends upper staple and logo area. My original copy I purchased off the stands. Nice, clean and white.
Hulk 230 7.0 white pages $5. Whitman variant.  Printer’s creases FC/BC, and wear crease @ URFC.
Hulk 236 9.4 white pages $10  – must be an extra I bought off the newsstand.
Hulk 457 9.4 white pages $3.
Hulk Annual 10 9.2 $6, white pages, gloss is splotchy when FC held to light (??).
Hulk & Power Pack 2 9.4, $2
Hulk 34-36 reprint, 37, 38 set all 9.4, $5
Inhumans 2 8.0+ white pages $9.  Creasing at LRFC.  Very white, bright and clean – my original newsstand copy.
Inhumans battle Kraptroids, the giant Pez dispensers – you can’t make this stuff up folks!

Page 13
SOLD!!!   Inhumans 12 9.4 slightly OW pages $20.  Slight ruffling at top edge.
SOLD!!!   Invaders 34 8.5 slightly OW pages, $6.  Potomac.  Jagged printer’s cut @ right edge FC.
SOLD!!!  Invaders 36 8.0 white pages, $3.  Potomac.  Bump @ LRFC traversing through book to LLBC.
SOLD!!!   Invaders 38 6.5 white pages, $1.  Potomac.  Crease at LRFC.
SOLD!!!   Invaders 41 7.0 white pages $1.  Reader’s fold along spine on FC, mostly NCB except for little bit by Torch’s arm.

Iron Fist 6 9.0 white pages $25.  BYRNE!  Three spine cracks.  Small discoloration dot near IF’s head.
SOLD!!! Journey into Mystery/Thor 93 CGC 7.0 Apparent Grade ow/w pages $195. “Small amount of glue on spine.” Grader notes are – you guessed it - Unavailable! The book could easily pass as an 8.0. Glue appears to be on mid-spine tic and upper staple BC. Hard to believe they hammer glue like CT or trimming. Book is deslabbed, but CGC Label will be sent with book. Neat date stamp FC “Apr 9, 1963”. Origin and 1st appearance of the Radioactive Man (Chen Lu).
Atomic explosion panel. Sixth highest graded restored copy on Census!!!

Journey into Mystery/Thor 93 CGC 8.0 ow/w pages $795.  CGC Grader Notes: light cover tanning, spine stress lines breaks color, very light staining to cover, wear all corners cover breaks color. Origin and 1st appearance of the Radioactive Man (Chen Lu).
Atomic explosion panel.

Page 14
Thor/Journey into Mystery 111 copy a 7.5? OW pages $95. Tiny color loss/pull in Thor’s cape, and a little larger between Hyde & open edge. Otherwise, an extremely nice copy, with bold inks! I would have called this a 9.0 without the color loss/pulls.

Journey into Mystery/Thor 111 copy b 8.0+ o/w pages $145.  4” pressure dent with some creasing – arcing downwards from L to R through “Journey into Mystery”, round pressure dent in yellow arc above and to left of Thor’s head, light tanning halos on inside covers. Really nice appearing copy.
SOLD!!!      Journey into Mystery/Thor 125 6.5+ with slightly offwhite to white pages $40. Spiderweb creasing @ LRFC, spine wear, dust shadows BC.  Very nice appearing book for technical grade.  Last issue of Journey into Mystery before it became The Mighty Thor 126.
SOLD!!!  Thor/Journey into Mystery 139 6.5 o/w pages $35. Ruffling bottom edges FC, reader wear spine, rub @ ULFC, 1/8” crease @ URFC, Bend @ top edge FC/BC URFC/ULBC.
SOLD!!!     Thor/Journey into Mystery 158 6.5 ow pages $35. Creasing @ URFC, spine tics @ mid-spine. Very glossy – origin of Thor retold.
Thor/Journey into Mystery 195 8.5+/9.0- slightly o/w pages $35. Couple minor spine tics, light 1/2” fold @ LRFC, light rumpling @ bottom edge near LLFC.
Thor/Journey into Mystery
351 9.2 white pages $3.

Thor/Journey into Mystery 352 8.5/9.0 white pages $1.  Soft bend @ LLBC and into some interior pages.
Thor/Journey into Mystery 353 9.2 white pages $3.  BC indentations.
Thor/Journey into Mystery 374 9.2 white pages $4.  Pinch @ center BC left edge. Mutant Massacre / X-Factor appearance.

CLAIMED!!!    Luke Cage, Power Man 26 Free with purchase. Beater.
Luke Cage, Power Man & Iron Fist 57 9.2 OW pages $35.  Micro-crease @ LRFC.  X-Men appearance.SOLD!!!  Luke Cage Power Man & Iron Fist 58 9.2 white pages $4.  Ragged cut open edge FC, thumbprint center open edge BC.
SOLD!!!  Luke Cage, Power Man & Iron Fist 112 9.0 white pages $4. Couple spine tics and ruffles to outside edges. Slight wear tip LRFC. Clean, white and bright.

Page 15
Machine Man 18 9.0 white pages $15.  Dint @ LRFC/LLBC.  Wendigo / Alpha Flight, ties into X-Men 140.
SOLD!!!   Man-Thing V1 #10 9.0/9.2, $20.  White all over, stress at upper staple, small dint at ULFC/URBC, MVS intact!
Man-Thing V1 #13 8.0?  $7 White pages, original newsstand copy.  Crease at LRFC, lots of NCB stuff on BC due to being bottom of the distributor’s bundle.  Marvel Value Stamp is intact – Shanna the She-Devil!!!
SOLD!!!    Man-Thing V1 #14 9.0+ slightly OW pages $12.  Wrinkle below lower staple like it slipped in the box.  MVS present!
SOLD!!!    Man-Thing v2 #1 5.5 white pages $5. Spine and handling wear, ¼” crease LRFC, 1” crease ULBC, pinch/dint @ LLFC/LRBC, ruffling open edges.

SOLD!!!    Man-Thing V2 #2 9.0, $3.  Whitey, white, clean and bright. Extra copy I purchased off the stands, chip at LLBC.
SOLD!!!      Man-Thing V2 #3 9.0/9.2 $5.  Whitey, white, clean and bright.  Extra copy I purchased off the stands, bend at center spine, thumbnail at URBC.
SOLD!!!     Man-Thing V2 #4 7.0, $1.  Pages more white than off-white.  NCB and handling wear in addition to visible wear.

Marvel Chillers 5 9.0/9.2 whitey white page $16.  NCB ruffling @ URFC/ULBC with a rub line @ URFC, small tear @ top of top staple.  Date stamp FC.  Red Wolf appearance.  Whitey white all over with bleach white pages – my original newsstand copy.
Marvel Collectors’ Item Classics 22 9.0/9.2 white pages, $35.  Nice, white and glossy.  Last issue of series, and reprints first Ant-Man from TTA #27!
Marvel Comics Presents 2 9.2/9.4 white pages $7. Extra copy I purchased off the stands.
Marvel Comics Presents 4 9.4/9.6 white pages $10. Extra copy I purchased off the stands.
Marvel Comics Presents 6 9.4 white pages $5. Extra copy I purchased off the stands.
Marvel Comics Presents 7 9.4 white pages $5. Extra copy I purchased off the stands.
Marvel Double Feature 14 5.5 white pages $1. Spine and handling wear.
Marvel Fanfare 4 9.0 ow/w pages $4.  Perfect but for crease @ LRFC.

Page 16
Marvel Fanfare 5 9.2 ow/w pages $4.  Box curl to LRFC.
SOLD!!!     Marvel Fanfare 6 9.2 ow/w pages $4.  Box curl to LRFC.
Marvel Fanfare 7 9.2 ow/w pages $4.  Box curl to LRFC, dint @ URFC.
Marvel Fanfare 8 9.4 ow/w pages $6.  Slight box curl to LRFC.
Marvel Fanfare 9 9.0/9.2 ow/w pages $4.  Box curl to LRFC, spine tics.
Marvel Feature 7 8.5? slightly OW pages $18. Looks perfect from the FC, but unfortunate nick & crease @ ULBC open edge.
Marvel’s Greatest Comics 52 9.4 white pages $10.  Printer’s crease on BC. 
Marvel’s Greatest Comics 93 6.5 OW pages $1. Spine tics, light handling wear, moderate dint @ LRFC/LLBC area, center fold detached @ bottom staple.
Marvel Premiere 22 9.0+ slightly off-white pages $35. Wear to spine tips FC, chip @ LLBC, dint@ LRBC. Clean and white and glossy.
Marvel Premiere 58 9.0 OW pages $10.  Doctor Who.
Marvel Presents 4 copy b 7.0 white pages $4.  Crease @ Comic Code box and traveling through book.  Crease @ LRFC.  Dull cut at top edge. Very white, bright and clean – my original newsstand copy.
Marvel Presents 4 copy c 4.5/5.0 white pages $2. Handling and spine wear. Small moisture smears in white area to left of yellow coupon box BC. 3” scratch along spine, major thumbnail open edge FC.
SOLD!!!   Marvel Super-Heroes 14 copy b 8.0 slightly OW pages $65.  Crease @ LRFC, arrival date written on FC.  I can’t figure out why this book is not more expensive – published 5/68 (same as ASM issue #60) – early Spider-Man appearance in an original story.
Marvel Super-Heroes 14 copy c 8.0/8.5 white pages $90. Crease @ LRFC, light thumbnails open edge FC, light folds @ ULFC.  Published 5/68 (same as ASM issue #60) – early Spider-Man appearance in an original story – why is this squarebound still so cheap?
Marvel Superheroes 60 4.0 CROW pages - Free with purchase.
Marvel Team-Up 62 9.2 white pages $20.  One spine tic, minor ruffling bottom edge FC. Whitman Variant!  Ms. Marvel!
SOLD!!!  Marvel Two-In-One 11 6.0 OW pages $4. Spine wear, handling wear, 1 ½” crease LRFC, distributor overspray URFC/ULBC, bend/crease @ ULBC. Classic Thing vs. Golem cover!

Page 17
Marvel Two-In-One 32 6.0 OW pages $5.  Whitman variant. Creases @ URFC/LRFC.
SOLD!!!   Master of Kung Fu/Special Marvel Edition 15 3.0/3.5 slightly OW pages $35. Spine and handling wear, creasing along open edge FC with a few tears. First Shang Chi, Master of Kung Fu.
Master of Kung Fu/Special Marvel Edition 16 2.0/2.5 slightly OW pages $8. Heavy spine roll with rips, chips and some moisture damage. Second Shang Chi, Master of Kung Fu.
Master of Kung Fu 19 (Fifth Master of Kung Fu) 4.0 OW pages $4. Handling wear, spine wear, creases LRFC, rubbing, chipping @ open edge FC.
Master of Kung Fu 22 (Eighth Master of Kung Fu) 8.5/8.5ish OW pages $13. Light, mostly vertical fold down FC right of spine. Kang MVS present! Does this count as a Kang appearance?!? Purchased as a 9.4 off the boards.
SOLD!!!  Master of Kung Fu 29 6.5 white pages, $10. First Razor Fist.
SOLD!!!  Master of Kung Fu, newer series 3-6, 9.0/9.2 SET $3
Micronauts 3 8.0 white pages $3.
Micronauts 32 9.2 white pages $5.
SOLD!!!   Micronauts Annual 1 6.0 white pages $1.  4” crease LRFC, chip LRBC, fold LLBC.
Marc Spector: Moon Knight 19 copy a 9.4 white pages $6.  White and clean, extra copy I purchased off the newsstand.
Marc Spector: Moon Knight 19 copy b 9.2+ white pages $4.  White and clean, extra copy I purchased off the newsstand.
Marc Spector: Moon Knight 19 copy c 9.4 white pages $6.  White and clean, extra copy I purchased off the newsstand.
Marc Spector: Moon Knight 20 copy a 9.6++ white pages $10.  White and clean, extra copy I purchased off the newsstand.
Marc Spector: Moon Knight 20 copy b 9.6 white pages $8.  White and clean, extra copy I purchased off the newsstand.
Marc Spector: Moon Knight 21 copy a 9.6++ white pages $10.  White and clean, extra copy I purchased off the newsstand.
Marc Spector: Moon Knight 21 copy b 9.6 white pages $8.  White and clean, extra copy I purchased off the newsstand.
Ms. Marvel 17 7.0/7.5 bone white pages $25. Bend @ URFC extends thru interior to ULBC where dirt rub line is. Spine bends and two pressure dents in gun FC, ruffling to top edge FC/BC. “11” in pencil first interior page. Brief appearance of Mystique.

Page 18

CLAIMED!!!   New Mutants 67 7.5ish OW pages, Free with purchase.
New Mutants 71 7.0ish white pages, Free with purchase.
NICK FURY, AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D. 14 (V2) 9.4 $3, white, tiniest of bump to ULFC – I accidentally bought an extra copy off the stands.
Not Brand Echh! 1 9.2 OW pages, $80.  Extremely nice, clean copy.  

Page 19
SOLD!!! Nova 1 6.0 white pages $25. Spine wear, handling wear, slight rubbing wear, ruffling at LRFC and dent @ LRFC thru to LLBC.  50 cents in pencil top BC.
Outlaw Kid 7 9.0/9.2 off-white pages $20.  Clean and white covers.  Very nice copy.
Punisher 2 9.4 W $4
Punisher 5 9.2 W $3
Punisher Annual 5 9.4/9.6 white pages $6.  Extra nice extra copy I bought off the stands.
Punisher 35 9.4/9.6 white pages $2
Punisher War Journal 3 9.4+ white pages $3.
RoboCop 1 9.4 white pages $20.  White and clean extra copy I purchased off the stands.

Rom Spaceknight 11 9.0 whiter pages $5.  Spine cracks for grade.  Raker marks @ bottom edge FC and one on BC.
Shogun Warriors 2 9.0/9.2 white pages $18. Whitman Variant! Spine tics for grade. Beautiful white, clean and glossy copy.

Silver Surfer 17 8.5 white pages $175.  Dint @ LLFC/LRBC, very light 1/3” bend URFC, chip @ bottom edge BC, date stamp BC.  Very clean, white, bright and glossy copy!  Mephisto, Fantastic Four, SHIELD!
Silver Surfer 18 8.5+ crowish pages $135. Spine tics & micro-creasing @ LRFC, arrival date in grease pencil FC. Reasonably clean copy. Inhumans behaving inhumanly in this issue!
Silver Surfer 9 (1987) 9.2/9.4 white pages $6.  Rub @ URFC/ULBC.  Extra copy I purchased off the stands.
Silver Surfer 26 9.0 white pages $3.  Spine cracks for grade.
Silver Surfer 50 copy a 9.4, white pages $35. Arrival date in ink on front cover. 
Extra newsstand copy, which I purchased off the newsstand. First print.  Printer’s crease open edge BC, else grade would be higher. NOTE - the foil doesn't scan well.
Silver Surfer 50 copy b 9.2, white pages $25.  Arrival date in ink on front cover.  Extra newsstand copy, which I purchased off the newsstand. First print.  Printer’s crease open edge BC, else grade would be higher. NOTE - the foil doesn't scan well.
Silver Surfer 50 copy c 9.2. white pages $25.  Arrival date in ink on front cover.  Extra newsstand copy, which I purchased off the newsstand. First print.  Printer’s crease open edge BC, else grade would be higher. NOTE - the foil doesn't scan well.

Solo Avengers 1 copy a 9.4 white pages $12.  Teensy dint @ URFC/ULBC. 
Extra copy I purchased off the stands, whitey-white and clean.
Solo Avengers 1 copy b 9.4 white pages $12.  Teensy dint @ URFC/ULBC.  Printer’s ink by Hawkeye’s elbow.  Extra copy I purchased off the stands, whitey-white and clean.

Solo Avengers 1 copy c 9.4 white pages $12.  Teensy dint @ URFC/ULBC.  Extra copy I purchased off the stands, whitey-white and clean.
Solo Avengers 1 copy e 9.4 white pages $12.  Extra copy I purchased off the stands, whitey-white and clean.
Solo Avengers 2 copy b 9.0/9.2 white pages $4.  Dint @ URFC/ULBC.  Extra copy I purchased off the stands, whitey-white and clean.
Solo Avengers 2 copy c 9.2/9.4 white pages $8.  Dint @ LLFC.  9.4 white pages $8.  Extra copy I purchased off the stands, whitey-white and clean.

Solo Avengers 2 copy d 9.4 white pages $10.  Extra copy I purchased off the stands, whitey-white and clean.
Solo Avengers 2 copy e 9.2/9.4 white pages $8.  Dint @ LLFC.  9.4 white pages $8.  Extra copy I purchased off the stands, whitey-white and clean.

Page 20
Spectacular Spider-Man 24 8.5 slightly OW pages $40.  Looks 9.0 from front, but ¾” crease @ ULBC.
Hypno-Hustler – sure to be another fine Marvel movie. :eyeroll:
Spectacular Spider-Man 41 9.0/9.2 white pages $5.  Extra copy I purchased off the stands, whitey-white and clean front cover.
Spectacular Spider-Man 43 8.0 white pages $1.  Extra copy I purchased off the stands, but teensy stains above unconscious guy FC.  And chip out ULBC.
Spectacular Spider-Man 85 9.0 slightly ow pages $6.   Hoobgooblin appearance!!
Spectacular Spider-Man Annual 2 9.0 slightly OW pages $6.  Would be 9.2 but teensy chip out @ bottom spine FC.
Spider-Woman 47 8.0/8.5 bleach white pages $3. Spine tics, dints to top edge, 1” bend below hand on LEFC. This was an extra copy I purchased off the comic stands.
Strange Tales 102 Cracked out CGC 6.5 OW/W Pages $275.
Reader creasing along spine. Label will be included.
Well, what do you know? CGC grader notes are available!
Grader Notes:
Left Center Back Cover Fingerprints
Left Center Front Cover Large Multiple Crease Breaks Color
Left Top Back Cover Small Crease
Right Top Front Cover Small Multiple Crease Breaks Color

Strange Tales 140 9.0 slightly ow pages $90.  Light wear – nice copy!
Super-Villain Team-Up 7 Pence Variant 3.0? $1. Moisture stains through entire book.
Tales of Suspense 55 copy a 6.0 white pages $100. Pence Variant! Wear to spine & along bottom edge FC, ½” crease @ URFC. Third appearance Mandarin. I don’t mind keeping this, since it’s a pence!!!
Tales of Suspense 55 copy b 4.5? darker o/w pages $60. Larger spine tics, spider-creasing @ LRFC, light foxing FC, foxing BC mostly along spine, several large creases BC, tanning halos inside covers. Third appearance Mandarin.
Tales of Suspense 62 9.0 structure, but sun fade FC, shun shadow BC, crow pages and tanning halo inside covers. 6.5? 7.0? 7.5?  Origin Mandarin.  $65
Tales of Suspense 67 copy a 7.5/8.0 OW pages, $95.  Spine stress and edge-wear at top FC.
Tales of Suspense 67 copy b 8.0+ ow/w pages $135.  Creases @ ULFC, URFC, dis-coloration/dirt bottom edge BC.
Tales of Suspense 75 8.5+ ow pages $395. This was a Payette 9.0 copy that I purchased from Jimbo aways back. I liked my existing copy better. Some spine tics for grade – 8.5 minimum. None of the ugly age dis-colorization often present in this issue.
Tales of Suspense 80 7.0/7.5 ow pages $80. Classic Red Skull cover with the Cosmic Cube! Really nice appearing copy, but…., the details. Spider-creasing @ URFC, 1/2” crease @ LRFC, 1/2” thumbnail @ center bottom FC, 1/2” crease @ LLBC. Loss of gloss on covers.
Tales of Suspense 88 9.0 slightly OW pages $95.  Bought this from October as a 9.0, which I agree with, but I liked my existing copy better.
Tales of Suspense 92 9.0 white pages $125. Bump @ ULFC/URBC, printer’s crease @ Comics Code stamp.  Teensy crease @ LRFC.  Very glossy and fresh FC.
Tales to Astonish 58 9.0 crow/cream pages $295. Thumbnail crease above “to” in Tales to Astonish, 1/3” tear left of center, bottom BC. Really a nice appearing book – gives off that 9.4 appearance in mylar.

Page 21
SOLD!!!   Tales to Astonish 68 9.0/9.2 OW page tweener $195.  10 cent stamps FC, bookstore stamp on BC. Sexy.
Thing 4 8.5/9.0 slightly ow pages $2.

Thing 8 9.0/9.2 ow pages $2.
Tomb of Dracula 13 7.0 slightly ow pages $95. NCB handling wear along spine FC, creasing @ LRFC, centerfold detached @ bottom staple. Origin of Blade!
Tomb of Dracula 14 8.0 slightly ow pages $25. NCB handling wear FC/BC – some of this is production related from rollers. Oxidation spots on staples.
Tomb of Dracula 21 9.0 ow pages $40. Spine tics. Doc Ock Marvel Value Stamp present! Bought off boards as 9.2. Blade appearance.
Tomb of Dracula 23 9.0+ ow pages $40. A few spine tics, partial crease @ LRFC. Black Panther Marvel Value Stamp present! Bought off boards as 9.2.
Tomb of Dracula 27 9.2 slightly ow pages $35. Marvel Girl Marvel Value Stamp present!
Tomb of Dracula 29 9.2 ow pages $35. Goat Rider Marvel Value Stamp present!
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl 27 9.2 white pages $1.
Werewolf by Night 3 9.2 slightly ow pages $75.  Notation in red ink in price/issue box.
Wolverine 40/41a Set - $20 extra newsstand editions which I purchased off the newsstand, 9.4s or better, white pages. Arrival dates written in ink on FCs.
Wolverine 40/41b Set - $10 extra newsstand editions which I purchased off the newsstand, 9.0/9.2, white pages. #40 curling at LRFC, #41 small dent at URFC. Arrival dates written in ink on FCs.
X-Men 17 4.0/4.5 ow pages $80. Spine wear, spider creasing @ LRFC.
X-Men 24 6.0 slightly o/w pages $70. Spine wear, creases @ LRFC, backwards “7” pen mark in “X” of “X-MEN”.
X-Men 159 8.0/8.5 white pages $4.  Stacking indent along spine FC.
Uncanny X-Men 281 9.4 white pages $5.
X-Men Deadly Genesis 1 9.4 $5. Quesada Variant Edition.

Edited by lizards2

:news: SOLD!!! :news:  Sgt. Fury 5  1.5? off-whiter pages $9. Lots of chunks off BC. First Baron Strucker, who is apparently a famous guy. Key issue, movie coming, etc.

Sgt Fury5.jpgSgt Fury5bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

:news: SOLD!!! :news:Sgt. Fury 6 copy b 6.0 darker off-white pages $48. Spine wear lower 2/3’s of book, pretty clean outside covers.

Sgt Fury6b.jpgSgt Fury6bbc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Obviously, I can't get enough of Sgt. Fury #6 - whenever a copy pops up, I am seduced by that deep red cover..., :drool:

Sgt. Fury 6 copy c 7.0+/7.5 off-white pages $75. Wear @ LLFC/URFC. Mostly pre-Marvel chipping along open edge FC. Why do I keep buying this issue? Eye-popping reds suck me in every time.

Sgt Fury6c.jpg

Sgt Fury6cbc.jpg

Sgt. Fury 9 6.0/6.5 OW pages $35.  Oxidation on outer surface of staples.  Nice presenting mid-grade copy.  Hitler & Swastika cover!

Sgt Fury9.jpg

Sgt Fury9bc.jpg

Sgt. Fury 35 8.0+ slightly OW pages $20.  Wear at LRFC/LLFC areas, and dint to LRFC/LLBC, with ¼” hard crease at LLBC.  Flat and clean otherwise.

Sgt Fury35a.jpg

Sgt Fury35abc.jpg

Sgt. Fury 42 8.0 OW pages, $15.  Looks much better, but dint @ LLFC/LRBC, very light scratch/crease through “Fury”.

Sgt Fury42.jpg

Sgt Fury42bc.jpg

Sgt. Fury 43 9.0 OW pages $25. A couple light spine tics and one bigger one above bottom staple – nice book!

Sgt Fury43.jpg

Sgt Fury43bc.jpg

Sgt. Fury 49 8.0? o/w pages $18. Nice, bright and white! Appears 9.0 with wear to tip of ULFC, but impact-like dent @ URFC thru to ULBC. Small paper pull @ “G” in “SGT. FURY”

Sgt Fury49.jpg

Sgt Fury49bc.jpg

Sgt Fury 52 8.5/8.5+ o/w pages $22. Couple spine tics, light spider creasing @ URFC. Very glossy! Clear moisture stains to top of BC. Another book that looks 9.2 in mylar.

Sgt Fury52.jpg

Sgt Fury52bc.jpg

:news: SOLD!!! :news:Sgt. Fury 55 8.0+ white pages $20. Small half-moon crease @ LRFC, hard 1 ¼” crease ULFC. Another book that looks around 9.2 in mylar. This cover has it all - freckles, blowing skirts, Nazis firing away and hitting nothing like they were the A-Team...., 

1369939373_SgtFury55.jpg.9d7839e0450b41cb5f1f0fac9bfde31b.jpgSgt Fury55bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

On 1/24/2023 at 11:22 PM, lizards2 said:

Sgt. Fury 55 8.0+ white pages $20. Small half-moon crease @ LRFC, hard 1 ¼” crease ULFC. Another book that looks around 9.2 in mylar. This cover has it all - freckles, blowing skirts, Nazis firing away and hitting nothing like they were the A-Team...., 

Sgt Fury55.jpg

Sgt Fury55bc.jpg

:takeit:

Sgt. Fury 58 CGC 9.4 OW/W pages $75. Cracked out of the CGC holder – will come with label. :news:SOLD!!! :news:

Sgt Fury58cgc9.4.jpgSgt Fury58cgc9.4bc.jpgSgt Fury58cgc9.4label.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Sgt. Fury 62 CGC 9.2 OW/W pages $55. Cracked out of the CGC holder – will come with label. Light bend @ ULBC.

Sgt Fury62cgc9.2.jpg

Sgt Fury62cgc9.2bc.jpg

Sgt Fury62cgc9.2label.jpg