• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - All The Marbles (Recrap on page 1, third post)
4 4

448 posts in this topic

Bizarre Adventures 30 $18 9.2 or better.  Original copy puchased off the newsstand by me, white pages. Paradox.

BA30.jpg

BA30bc.jpg

Crazy 5 $12 Original magazine I purchased off the newsstand.  White pages.  I'll go a straight 8.0 on this for fingerprints, front and back.

crazy5.jpg

crazy5bc.jpg

Crazy 6 $4 - Original magazine I purchased off the newsstand.  White pages, about a 6.5 for dirt rubs and some light creases on the FC.

crazy6.jpg

crazy6bc.jpg

Crazy 14 $5 - Original magazine I purchased off the newsstand. Nice gloss, white pages and all that jazz, but has that unfortunate crease at the URFC.  Famous "Revenge in Peoria" back cover.  I'll go a 7.0 with some redeeming qualities.

crazy14.jpg

crazy14bc.jpg

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu 14 6.5/7.0 crow pages $60. Dint @ URFC thru to ULBC, and ULFC thru to URBC, spine stresses and a few teensy chips from spine near ULFC, finger dents/handling wear. Neal Adams & Bruce Lee!

dhokf14.jpg

dhokf14bc.jpg

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu 24 9.0 CROW pages $45.  Spine cracks mid-spine and top spine.

dhokf24b.jpg

dhokf24bbc.jpg

FOOM!  5 6.5/7.0 $45. Minute spine roll, clean, sub label on BC. Writing in pencil on the two "The Irving Awards 1973" pages. Deathlok preview, or so they say.  I would call this copy a keeper, if you collect fanzine material. Mailing label of my H.S. comics buddy on BC.:news:SOLD!!:news:

foom5.jpgfoom5bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

FOOM! 16 8.0 slightly off-white pages $26. Slight rust to staples – worse inside than outside, but very little migration. Couple spots of foxing.

foom16.jpg

foom16bc.jpg

FOOM! 18 copy a 6.5 White pages $14. Rusty Staples, very mild migration to cover and centerfold. Bump @ URFC/ULBC. Pretty nice copy except for staples.

foom18a.jpg

foom18abc.jpg

Foom 18 copy b 7.0/7.5 white pages $20. Bump @ URFC through to the ULBC. Mailing label of my H.S. comics buddy on BC.

foom18b.jpg

foom18bbc.jpg

Foom 20 9.0 white pages $40. Dint @ ULFC, discoloration @ spine BC, rust on staples. Very nice copy.

foom20.jpg

foom20bc.jpg

Marvel Preview 12 9.0 whiteish pages $95. Bend at center. Recently bought off boards a 9.2, but I think that bend is a little too much. Haunt of Horror – Lilith, Daughter of Dracula  :news:  Sold!!! :news: 

MarvPreview12.jpgMarvPreview12bc.jpg

Someone contacted me because they could not see the bend. It doesn't show well in the scans, so I took a photo of the bend.
image.thumb.jpeg.e8a042418fb0a180181e131efcdc88b1.jpeg

Edited by lizards2

Marvel Movie Premiere 1 7.0 white pages $6. Land That Time Forgot, originally purchased off the newsstand by me. Grade due to spine cracks – very nice copy. :news: SOLD!!! :news: 

MMP1.jpgMMP1bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Planet of the Apes 6 9.0 white pages $30. Raker mark @ LLFC, small creases @ LRFC, distributor overspray top edges, teensy moisture dot in “E” in “PLANET”. My original copy which I purchased off the newsstand.

POTA6.jpg

POTA6bc.jpg

Planet of the Apes 8 8.5/9.0 white pages $20. 1” crease @ LRFC, distributor overspray blop @ URBC w/ small chip.  My original copy which I purchased off the newsstand.

POTA8.jpg

POTA8bc.jpg

On 1/25/2023 at 12:55 AM, lizards2 said:

Marvel Movie Premiere 1 7.0 white pages $6. Land That Time Forgot, originally purchased off the newsstand by me. Grade due to spine cracks – very nice copy.

MMP1.jpg

MMP1bc.jpg

:takeit:

Planet of the Apes 9 7.0 crow pages $6. Glue rumpling along spine on FC, thumbnail creases FC bottom and right edge.
POA8.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=boun
POA8bc.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bo