• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - All The Marbles (Recrap on page 1, third post)
4 4

448 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2023 at 12:32 PM, lizards2 said:

Master of Kung Fu/Special Marvel Edition 15 3.0/3.5 slightly OW pages $35.
Spine and handling wear, creasing along open edge FC with a few tears.
First Shang Chi, Master of Kung Fu.

MOKF15.jpg

MOKF15bc.jpg

Take

On 1/30/2023 at 12:40 PM, Ryan. said:

I assume nude photos of prominent board members are acceptable currency. :wishluck:

(thumbsu Canadian blondes only. 

On 1/29/2023 at 11:46 PM, lizards2 said:

Canadian - check
Facial scars - check
Blonde - negatory :sorry: 

Are you f'ing kidding me? Not a single like for Pat Travers? You peeps are dead to me.... :sorry:

F you all - I can easily end this thread now. 

On 1/30/2023 at 9:40 PM, lizards2 said:

Are you f'ing kidding me? Not a single like for Pat Travers? You peeps are dead to me.... :sorry:

F you all - I can easily end this thread now. 

I love Pat Travers. Rock n' Roll Hoochie Koo. And I love Warren Hayes and his band too, especially when they play at the Mountain Jam with Grace. But if you ask me to choose between Travers and Montrose it will be hard. Neither of them are Martin Barre from Jethro Tull though.

And you are the last person I think that would be wandering around lobbying for "Likes" on social media.

On 1/30/2023 at 9:54 PM, Kramerica said:

I love Pat Travers. Rock n' Roll Hoochie Koo. And I love Warren Hayes and his band too, especially when they play at the Mountain Jam with Grace. But if you ask me to choose between Travers and Montrose it will be hard. Neither of them are Martin Barre from Jethro Tull though.

And you are the last person I think that would be wandering around lobbying for "Likes" on social media.

I only understand a third of that, but I guess Markie Goldenrod saved the thread. I have some research to do, courtesy of kramerica.

Where are the f'ing Canadians? Or even the incel Canadians? 

On 1/30/2023 at 9:58 PM, grebal said:

Buzzetta cured me of clicking on music vids, however much I might appreciate the talent.

Yeah - Phish has that effect..., 

On 1/30/2023 at 9:54 PM, Kramerica said:

Wow - like a machete to the back of the knee.

It's not about the likes.

On 1/30/2023 at 10:00 PM, lizards2 said:

I only understand a third of that, but I guess Markie Goldenrod saved the thread. I have some research to do, courtesy of kramerica.

Where are the f'ing Canadians? Or even the incel Canadians? 

Okay, first I apologize because I got Pat Travers mixed up with Rick Derringer for Rock n Roll Hoochie Koo. Warren Hayes is the founding member of Govt. Mule who you have posted videos of in this thread I believe. Grace Potter was the singer who sang Gold Dust Woman....she is an amazing musician. And as far as Martin Barre and Jethro Tull...you must now listen to every album chronologically. Montrose? Ronnie Montrose? The man who gave us Sammy Hagar and the right to drive over 55 mph?

And yeah, this was basically a late night bump because I'd love to buy more stuff.

On 1/30/2023 at 10:06 PM, Kramerica said:

Okay, first I apologize because I got Pat Travers mixed up with Rick Derringer for Rock n Roll Hoochie Koo. Warren Hayes is the founding member of Govt. Mule who you have posted videos of in this thread I believe. Grace Potter was the singer who sang Gold Dust Woman....she is an amazing musician. And as far as Martin Barre and Jethro Tull...you must now listen to every album chronologically. Montrose? Ronnie Montrose? The man who gave us Sammy Hagar and the right to drive over 55 mph?

And yeah, this was basically a late night bump because I'd love to buy more stuff.

You are probably too young, as Pat Travers real era was when I was about 12-14 years old. I really don't know much of the rest of that. I did see Sammy Hagar in concert once - I think it was when the "I can't drive 55" song had just come out. 

I'm trying to get the rest of the stuff N through Z today and tonight. Have to go out for a couple hours right now though.

On 1/31/2023 at 10:31 AM, crassus said:

:takeit:

We have a Canadian sighting Leroy! Notify the authorities!

"Free" shipping for you, bub.

:news: CLAIMED!!! :news:  New Mutants 67 7.5ish OW pages, Free with purchase.

NewMutants67.jpg

New Mutants 71 7.0ish white pages, Free with purchase.

NewMutants71.jpg

Edited by lizards2

NICK FURY, AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D. 14 (V2) 9.4  $3, white, tiniest of bump to ULFC – I accidentally bought an extra copy off the stands.

shield_14.jpg

shield_14bc.jpg