• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

9 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize! PM also welcome, but first to take gets the win!

No returns on CGC books, raw books can be returned within 14 days Grading & Satisfaction Guarantee for any reason, I accept paypal, venmo, money order/personal check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for many years, check my Kudos feedback below.  USPS boxed Priority Shipping with signature confirmation is a flat $15 on CGC books no matter how many books you buy ($7 for lower value 1st class/raw in a box or envelope with boards with bubble wrap and signature confirmation), Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  Anything in the ball park of $2-$3K and up give or take and I prefer registered/fully Insured mail for your and my protection, so registered shipping with full insurance on major keys will be just $35 and I will cover the rest (typically double that cost).  All books are priced Well below GPA going market prices to pass good deals/savings onto my fellow board members so jump in now if you see something you like!

All purchases $300-$3,000 are also given optional payment terms up to 4 months, Above $3K gets 6 months +/- with a 10% or more deposit to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next bonus/pay check/tax return/big sale etc. 

Please PM me with any questions, comments or to requests/additional scans etc.

Check out my extensive major Key Kudos/Feedback! (Many Keys Bigger than these!)

SOLD FANTASTIC FOUR #48 CGC 9.0 ULTRA SHARP WHITE PAGES!  Out of 10 submissions, I feel confident it is a 9.2 at least half the time you submit this!  Board Price $9,950. Mega Key 1st Silver Surfer/Galactus storyline!  Marvel is doing the Fantastic Four with the mega budget blockbuster treatment and more importantly Galactus/Silver Surfer are announced as the Next Major Avengers Story Arc with Avengers Age of Galactus officially getting the multiple movie Thanos type treatment!  The last 8 sales are averaging $12,376 with a high of $15,600. Most recent sale just a couple days ago at a major auction house went for $10,800 Before 7-10% state taxes, 3% CC fees and much higher shipping.  This seems like the optimum time to buy this book as its at about the lowest it has been in many years and with multiple Avengers/FF movies and once the economy improves in a year or two, the recent $15.6K range might even be long gone based on what happened to the 1st Thanos book after all those movies.  

Fantastic Four #2 CGC 5.0 1st Skrulls, 2nd FF!  Skrulls are featured in the very fast approaching Invasion Live Action series storyline!  Lowest Price in the past several years was $2,880.  Board Price $2,875, THE SINGLE LOWEST PRICE IN YEARS! :jawdrop:   And unlike those other prices you are not stuck paying $300+ more in state taxes, buyers/CC fees or massive shipping costs to get it!!!

SOLD Fantastic Four #5 CGC 1.8  Key 1st Doctor Doom, the main arch enemy in the upcoming FF reboot movies!  For years, one of the hardest books to find in any complete grade for under $5K!  Very respectable copy for only $4,750!  I sold an incomplete .5 last summer for exactly $5K!

Fantastic Four Annual 1 Very Early Spider-man appearance (also on the cover!), Origin Sub-Mariner, 1st Lady Dorma & Krang!  2 copies, a CGC 4.5 & undergraded CGC 1.0 (No sizable pieces missing!) Looks like an easy 1.5/1.8 had someone dry cleaned/erased the back cover dirt? Honestly it's complete, no huge missing chunks like you would expect for these grades and is more presentable than quite a few 1.5/2.0 books I have seen!   Last sale of 4.5 trending up at $674! Board Price just $570 Over $100 BELOW most recent sale!  No recent sales for the 1.0 for 1.5 years but a .5 Incomplete with Back cover missing had 2 recent sales at $150!  Board Price Just $149 BELOW THE MOST RECENT POOR .5 PRICE!

Detective Comics #225 CGC 7.0 Slight(C1), Small amount of color touch, pieces added and small glue to cover.  1st John Jonzz, the Martian Manhunter! I never see anything but low grade rags offered on this book, this is the nicest book and even they sell for thousands!  The last 4.5 sold for $6,000 last year, the last 6.5 sold for $8,280 a lowly restored 5.0 sold for $3,400 recently.  Without the slight work this extremely Rare book is well above $10K in 7.0 condition!  Other than a 5.0 sale, that is literally all the sales above 3.5 for the past couple years, this book is RARE!    You will likely never see this nice of a presenting book anywhere near this price offered ever again and it only has C1 slight work!  Board Price Just $4,495!

Avengers #4 1966 GRR somewhere in the lower VF range +/- give or take, back cover corner bend does not break color.  Ultra Rare Bonus, 99% of the time you don't get the record it came with, this one comes with the original record and packaging in respectable mid range condition!  Most recent sale for this book anywhere near this grade was $700 for a 7.5 in January (without the record)!  This is the rare 1% that comes with the original record on top of that making it an ultra rare to own complete set that should be worth close to double, but I will offer both for just $650, ONLY $595 WAY BELOW the most recent sale price of the book by itself! 

SOLD Amazing Spider-Man #50 CGC 2.0 1st Kingpin! Solid, complete, attached, looks similar to many 2.5/3.0 I have seen but needs a clean/press badly.   This Fair/Good RESTORED copy just sold for $354 last week!  https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=56449250  This Unrestored 2.0 that presents far far nicer is worth way more than that one!  Board Price $425 

HULK #2 CGC 1st Ever Green Hulk!  Cant afford $15K-$20K for the #1 in this same grade, own a true piece of history with the 2nd Ever appearance & 1st Green Hulk appearance for just $1,725, THE SINGLE LOWEST SALES PRICE in many years! Save Hundreds from the over $2,200 recent 2.0 averages!  A similar looking 2.5 just sold for $2,200 last week and even a lowly Rag of a 1.0 will set you back nearly this same amount at a whopping $1,500 for the last sales price!

X-MEN 10 7.0 1st KAZAR O/W WHITE PGS, 1st Kazar!  $1,000 book early this past year, Most Recent GPA sale $849!  Board Price just $800!  $775

DAREDEVIL #4 CGC 5.5 1st Purple Man (major enemy from the TV series)  Most recent GPA sale $389, also the same sale exact price on the last 5.0, so you are getting a much better deal on this nicer 5.5!  Board Price just $369 $349!

SOLD Strange Tales 138 CGC NM 9.2 Key 1st Celestials who had a big part of the storyline from the last Eternals movie and are likely to return in future movies!  You don't find these NM range investment grades often on these SA Keys!  Last Sale in late summer 2022 was about $1K and a 9.4 sold for $1,400 and a 9.6 for $8,200 at the same time.  Board Price just $849!

Strange Tales #89 1st Fin Fang Foom (Marvel's famous Dragon) Both a strong 3.0 SOLD and 4.5 copy available.  JUST $1,675 $1,595 for the 4.5!  3.0 has has multiple sales at $2K in the last year or so and was averaging $1,400 just a couple months ago and even $1,260 over the last 90 days for the all time lowest average in years that I am still beating by over $100!  The most recent (lower grade) 4.0 recently sold for $2,600 and 6.0 for $3,600, last 4.5 average was $2,900 last year with only 1 low outlier sale since then, Save nearly $1,000 compared to many recent similar grade sales!   

Marvel Spotlight #5 CGC 8.5 WHITE PAGES! (looks nicer!), only slight pro B1 color touch only note!  There are only 2 good comparable sales, an 8.5 trimmed/restored that sold for $3,500 and an amateur restored 8.5 with a cracked case that sold for $1,500.  Board Price Just $1,500 $1,449 on this far superior only slight pro color touch WHITE PAGE COPY!  Presents awesome, like a NM- right off the Newstand copy!

Marvel Spotlight #32 CGC 9.8 White Pages! 1st appearance of Spider Woman, with a big budget Spider Woman movie in production!  I paid well over $3K for this book quite some time ago when it was averaging about $4K.  The most recent GPA sale was just a few weeks ago at $2,900.  Will sacrifice at $2,495 $2,395 ($500 BELOW THE MOST RECENT GPA SALE!) With the tremendous upside this Investment Grade beauty that is a crazy LOW PRICE!  If the Movie does well and spawns sequels like the Venom franchise did you will regret not grabbing this way below market price copy today!  With a hot Jessica Drue Spiderwoman costume and cool origin story, how can it not explode in popularity like the Venom movie did?

Marvel Super Heroes 18 CGC 6.5 1st Guardians of the Galaxy, New Awesome Guardians movie hitting soon! Grab this monumental 1st appearance & Origin for a song at just $349, Well below the most recent $380 GPA sale!

Silver Surfer #3 1st Mephisto, very attractive & solid 4.5 mid range looks a lot like some 6.0+ that I have, perhaps just a bit of dry erase/pencil mark on the back cover?  Average GPA $379 and a bargain compared to the $582 averages from a year ago, 5.0's were averaging $722 at that time & what goes down always comes back up!  Board Price Just $349! 

Sub-Mariner 1 CGC sharp 8.0 with WHITE PAGES! After his big Marvel introduction in Black Panther, only matter of time before he gets his own movie!  High sales price of $1,500, Averaged just below $900 late last year with a crazy Bargain Basement get it while you can drop to $665 past 90 days.  Board Price just $649 On a 8.0 High Grade White Page Premium Silver Age #1 Key Origin Issue!  Grab it before it heads back up to the previous highs!  

Journey Into Mystery Annual 1 CGC 4.0 Key 1st Hercules getting the Marvel treatment in upcoming movies as an adversary to Thor!  Board Price Just $288,  Below the 90 day GPA and even below the 3.0 $291 90 day GPA!  Rock bottom pricing right now, Don't wait for the Next Hercules movie appearances to hit. Looks like an amazing clean/press candidate for a sizable jump.

Brave & Bold 29 2nd Ever JLA appearance in very sharp & nice presenting mid grade 4.5.  Very recent GPA average for lower grade 4.0 was $550, a little higher for 5.0, 4.5 had a low one slip through, but a sharp 4.5 like this is worth far more than any 4.0 book!  Honestly the front cover looks like a FN/FN+, the back is in drastic need of a dry cleaning for a major bump! Board Price just $449, OVER $100 BELOW the 4.0 recent average and this book could easily be a 6.0 after a clean & press!

Looking for honest advice by PM, where would be the best venue to sell these one of a kind Super High Grade Major Pedigree, Schomburg Cover Art, GA Startling Comics?  Its my understanding the Cosmic Aeroplane pedigree collection is the first truly major Pedigree find in all comic book history and is extremely hard to find any of those Pedigree books offered anywhere.

ff2 5.0.jpg

ff2 5.0b.jpg

ff ann 1 4.5.jpg

ff ann 1 4.5B.jpg

ff ann 1.0.jpg

ff ann 1.0b.jpg

tec225 7.0.jpg

tec 225b.jpg

av4gr.jpg

av4 gr b.jpg

av4 GRR.jpg

av4 grr back.jpg

asm 50.jpg

asm 50b.jpg

hulk2.jpg

hulk2b.jpg

xmen 10.jpg

x-men 10 back 7.0.jpg

daredevil 4 5.5.jpg

daredevil 4 back.jpg

ms 5.jpg

ms5b.jpg

ms 32 9.8.jpg

ms 32 9.8b.jpg

strange tales 89 3.0.jpg

st tales 89 3.0 back.jpg

strange tales 89.jpg

strange tales 89 back.jpg

msh 18.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss3 back.jpg

subby 1.jpg

subby 1 b.jpg

jim ann1.jpg

jimann1 b.jpg

bb29.jpg

bb29b.jpg

startling pedigree.jpg

Edited by TC33

On 1/25/2023 at 2:13 PM, TC33 said:

First :takeit:wins the prize! PM also welcome, but first to take gets the win!

HULK #2 CGC 1st Ever Green Hulk!  Cant afford $15K-$20K for the #1 in this same grade, own a true piece of history with the 2nd Ever appearance & 1st Green Hulk appearance for just $1,725, THE SINGLE LOWEST SALES PRICE in many years! Save Hundreds from the over $2,200 recent 2.0 averages!  A similar looking 2.5 just sold for $2,200 last week and even a lowly Rag of a 1.0 will set you back nearly this same amount at a whopping $1,500 for the last sales price!

hulk2.jpg

Take via PM.

Edited by Math Teacher