• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

issue with your inbound-shipping information
1 1

8 posts in this topic

first time sending in cards to get graded, i keep having the same issue while trying to check out and its saying i have an issue with my inbound shipping information, ive tried different credit cards to see if that would change anything but it is still the same problem. anyone else have this issue? if so what did you do to resolve it? thank you for the help in advance!

• Administrator
On 2/18/2023 at 12:53 PM, IceDragon13 said:

Hello, I am having a similar issue. I've tried changing various options in the address field, such as S vs. South, ST vs. Street, and adding "-" in my phone number. Seeing how to correct the issue so I can submit? Thanks! 

Web help is aware and working on fixing this problem.

I am having the same issue today. 

Trying to submit 14 comics and continue to get the inbound shipping issue. This is my 5th shipment in a month, first time i have had an issue with my address... its saved from the first time.

Possible web services are down again. I also sent an email to cgc help. 

On 4/22/2023 at 7:44 PM, CGC Mike said:

I was told that this has been fixed.

Its 4/29, I am having the same issue. I also had an issue the 1st time I sent cards with another error that took 2 days to to cleared up.

Is this a common occurrence? I chose CGC for the speed of service over PSA. I have 2 PSA orders I did this month, no issues no errors. 

Now I am 2/2 with issues trying to send 2 cards. I just want to know what to expect if I am going to keep sending cards

• Administrator
On 4/29/2023 at 9:14 AM, Djthadestroyer said:

Its 4/29, I am having the same issue. I also had an issue the 1st time I sent cards with another error that took 2 days to to cleared up.

Is this a common occurrence? I chose CGC for the speed of service over PSA. I have 2 PSA orders I did this month, no issues no errors. 

Now I am 2/2 with issues trying to send 2 cards. I just want to know what to expect if I am going to keep sending cards

I have notified web help.  I believe this problem only happens on weekends.  

Mike