• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know what brand bag/sleeve this is (see photo)
1 1

5 posts in this topic

All the dealers use them at the conventions.  It's an open-top sleeve with rounded edges - and usually the comic inside is bagged and boarded. I think this is Mylar 4mil (?), but I can't find this product anywhere - everything for sale online has a flap, and not those rounded edges. 

Thanks! 
--Gambold

Mystery sleeve.jpg

You appear to be right!  Those bags (Gerber 775R) are discontinued, and the only place to find them now is on E-Bay for high prices. 

SO - anyone got a recommendation for a currently-made substitute? I'm looking for something to slide my bagged comics into, so I don't want flaps. I'm sure the dealers will be looking too, since Gerber's Archives line is gone. 

Thanks again, Gambold

On 1/29/2023 at 10:26 AM, Gambold said:

You appear to be right!  Those bags (Gerber 775R) are discontinued, and the only place to find them now is on E-Bay for high prices. 

SO - anyone got a recommendation for a currently-made substitute? I'm looking for something to slide my bagged comics into, so I don't want flaps. I'm sure the dealers will be looking too, since Gerber's Archives line is gone. 

Thanks again, Gambold

They have recently restarted making these bags but per my email with them, you are limited to ordering 500.  Not sure over what time frame this 500 applies to or when they will allow you to order again.

Another member here said that it took around 8 weeks.