• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series Small shipping kit

7 posts in this topic

I just put in my order for the signing, and unloaded the shipping kit. What I got was some backing boards, and regular mylar but non of them have windows?? Is that what the kit looks like now, or did they ship me the wrong one? I doubt they'll get a new one shipped to me in time.

Maybe show pictures of what you got and your invoice.  So people can be sure what you’re talking about.

or you could contact cgc customer service.

either way, it’s insanely easy and cheap to make your own window bags.  

good luck

Do they reject orders, to anyone's knowledge, if you have a modern comic in a window bag within a silver bag (to protect the front)?  The wording makes me paranoid they will reject it if anyone has to remove a comic from a bag & board.

On 1/30/2023 at 2:16 PM, woz3323 said:

Do they reject orders, to anyone's knowledge, if you have a modern comic in a window bag within a silver bag (to protect the front)?  The wording makes me paranoid they will reject it if anyone has to remove a comic from a bag & board.

You should consider that they want your money.  If they’ve got you to send in your comic and your money, that is the hard part for them.  It would be then silly to reject your book and not charge your then return your money and hold your book (takes space and insurance and responsibility for damage).  You think you’re the only one who wants to take extra precautions with their comics?  The only fastidious comic collector?

they want to be efficient, but you should assume they act rationally for the most part

at worst they’ll charge you an extra five dollars to rebag your comic into something appropriate.  

I contacted customer support, and they were great. They answered all of my questions, and corrected the issue. I’m not sure if the inner box was swapped out with one from a normal shipping kit, but it did get resolved. And they have no issues with you making your own window bags.